• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

almond_615

And i say f that, bout close to finishing my masters, and if i dont get selected at my current command, I'm getting out. At some point we'd all like to be compensated as per our educational and vocational worth.

I'm a reservist so hopefully, as this economy recovers, I can move into some good roles that will propel my status hire.

zarevich

Interesting that it went from 22 Feb to 2 Mar, that is odd, I wonder if that is how long it took for the admin to verify and compile everything. If not that is the longest board I have seen.
Do not forget that February only had 28 days, so it was delayed by 9 days. the NOV SWO board was supposed to be on the 9th and happened on 16. I believe the Intel NOV was supposed to happen on the 30th of NOV and happened on 18th of December.

Ghost SWO

Contributor
For those who didn't even receive a prorec, were you listed on the at board list?
The only way you get a Pro-Rec is if you're at the board.
Do not forget that February only had 28 days, so it was delayed by 9 days. the NOV SWO board was supposed to be on the 9th and happened on 16. I believe the Intel NOV was supposed to happen on the 30th of NOV and happened on 18th of December.
The letter says the dates. The board according to the memo convened for an entire week.

zarevich

I did just check the list from SWO NOV and it convened on 16NOV20 and adjourned on the 3rd of December, over 2 weeks.

Ghost SWO

Contributor
Some of us were told we were on the at board list and were not.
I understand what you mean and I could be wrong...

That sounds like that's due to an OR's limited view of where the kit truly is after a certain point. They may only see that the kit should be seen by the board but then the kit is pushed without warning. If I recall correctly the message is something like, "Awaiting board".

I would imagine that if someone saw their name on the at board list that is posted a week or so prior to the convening of the board, they will be seen by the board. Did you personally see your name on the at board list? That'd be the only way for anyone to verify what @Cutlass is referring to where someone was listed at board but then did not appear on the ProRec list.

almond_615

Sir I'm not really making myself clear.

The package was submitted and received before the deadline.
I checked the at board list about two weeks before the board, name not on it.
Called OR, he called the processor to confirm I was at board.
I was told that my package was at the February board.
Even Last week we were talking about a different package and he said that I would have to wait until my board results are out.