• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

almond_615

Not even on the list, would that mean we were rolled?

Since I was told my package was at this board, I'm calling my recruiter on monday. Our emails last week about other applications were ended with something like "wait for the feb results and then we can talk."

almond_615

For everyone who got a PROREC Unknown, call your recruiters. Right now, at 2208. I'm sure they will be thrilled.

Swearaz2

That list is for everyone.

I'm gonna have a conversation with my recruiter on Monday. Not happy at all.
Whatever you do, dont let him sucker you into going enlisted. If you have the opportunity to do and be more...do it. Ive learned even while sending my package up, even leadership is does not want you to make it. Its a hell of a lot harder to get selected from what i see

almond_615

Whatever you do, dont let him sucker you into going enlisted. If you have the opportunity to do and be more...do it. I've learned even while sending my package up, even leadership is does not want you to make it. It a hell of a lot harder to get selected from what i see

Thankfully my recruiter is only specific officer designators, plus he's the regional chaplain recruiter. But I'm an HM1 so it doesn't even matter. Stuck in the game for the long haul now.

Swearaz2

Thankfully my recruiter is only specific officer designators, plus he's the regional chaplain recruiter. But I'm an HM1 so it doesn't even matter. Stuck in the game for the long haul now.
And i say f that, bout close to finishing my masters, and if i dont get selected at my current command, I'm getting out. At some point we'd all like to be compensated as per our educational and vocational worth.