• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

NavyOCSHopeful

Ensign - SWO
When it comes to signatures, the higher the rank, the longer the wait. There are boards that have waited 3 months. But honestly, this is still a much quicker process than getting hired for janitorial positions in the federal sector.
Don't I know it! I applied for a Financial Management Analyst position in the DoD and was sent an email 5 months later saying my resume wasn't recommended. God only knows how long the person who actually received the position waited for an offer! lol

exNavyOffRec

When it comes to signatures, the higher the rank, the longer the wait. There are boards that have waited 3 months. But honestly, this is still a much quicker process than getting hired for janitorial positions in the federal sector.
not so much with NRC, of course it depends on who the flag is, many of them would just have the results walked over and they would sign it. A few times the PM made a comment to me along the lines of "the director hasn't walked the results over" or "the director just walked over and had it signed"

smaller offices tend to be closer and things move faster.

Consty123

Is this only for active duty? I don’t see my name on any list so far on this file whether pro recd or not. Can’t get a hold of my recruiter. Is it possible i didn’t make it to this board?