• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

NavyOCSHopeful

Ensign - SWO
@NavyOCSHopeful

Yeah you can write, sign, and submit an official letter stating you wish to go as soon as possible. There were people doing that from some recent boards. I'm unaware of the specifics of the process.

Besides a hardship waiver or age critical that's the only way of getting in quicker unless your OR jumps on an open date for you.
Well, I turned 33 today, it doesn’t matter if I go in July or October. I’ll still be 33. lol

exNavyOffRec

By they, you’re referring to NRC? Or the ESO’s and NC’s etc
really all of the above, and probably it is due to this site as well, to often you would see people apply that while they met the PA had zero chance of getting selected, too often commands were telling sailors that once enlisted GPA and/or degree didn't matter, it was crazy the stories the PM's would talk about the quality of people they were getting applications from.

First of all, congrats to everyone who got pro-rec-Y! I've been keeping up with the convo but first time writing. Unfortunately my name was neither on pro-rec-y or pro-rec-n. I should've known when my name wasnt on at board list. I had a confirmation from my OR that I was on feb board so I'm deeply concerned. I hope I had rolled into the april board but I guess I won't know for sure until I talk to my OR on monday.

Conqueror’sHaki

SWOTIVATED MUSTANG
really all of the above, and probably it is due to this site as well, to often you would see people apply that while they met the PA had zero chance of getting selected, too often commands were telling sailors that once enlisted GPA and/or degree didn't matter, it was crazy the stories the PM's would talk about the quality of people they were getting applications from.

Meeting the PA, but zero chances of selection? ?