• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

PontusPilot

Contributor
Random question though.
If I receive 2 pro rec y's from 2 different OCS programs how do you choose one over the other and what is the time table for that
I have had 4 ORs and two said you get to pick, and the other two said it goes off of the selection you had as your designators. So says SWO was your first and supply was your second. Then if you hear a yes back from SWO you don’t go in front of supply board. Though this is iffy due to the supply board being so close too SWO board.

fsumst92

I have had 4 ORs and two said you get to pick, and the other two said it goes off of the selection you had as your designators. So says SWO was your first and supply was your second. Then if you hear a yes back from SWO you don’t go in front of supply board. Though this is iffy due to the supply board being so close too SWO board.
ok Supply was my first, because I want to go back to Subs. So we will see what happens

fsumst92

Lol, probably a little bit of both. I think the 42% joke is strangely more accurate than it's intended to be, so it seems to work just fine.
Looking through the previous boards the rates of acceptance keep changing, if that chart on the last SWO board is right then there are a certain amount of spots left open for this fiscal year so we will see what happens and who is on what side of the 42%

fsumst92

Also looking at the pilot/NFO board on here they are going on 4 weeks for results. So once they get their we can kind of gage how long our board will take

fsumst92

Jan 25 pilot got PRO-REC results on Feb 9, so a little over two weeks for them. Wild.
im not gonna lie I read the past couple of pages from their post. and they started talking about results not being in. I guess they are off on a tangent. but 2 weeks definitely sounds solid to me

xjoellemae

ENS - SWO
im not gonna lie I read the past couple of pages from their post. and they started talking about results not being in. I guess they are off on a tangent. but 2 weeks definitely sounds solid to me
I believe they are talking about results for OCS class dates/FINSEL. Most of their details/signatures have a PRO-REC date already, one guy even has Jan 3 listed as his.

fsumst92

I believe they are talking about results for OCS class dates/FINSEL. Most of their details/signatures have a PRO-REC date already, one guy even has Jan 3 listed as his.
Looking at their chat they were over 125 pages before their board even came up, and Jan 3rd is a long time to wait but I think pilots have to wait for more spots to open up in A school before they can get the new people in.