• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

PontusPilot

Contributor
Thank you, I hope so too.
If it’s not an admin error, you’ll be automatically rolled to next board. Still do follow up though! I wasn’t on the previous Pilot board due to admin error, and if I didn’t reach out to see what was up then my application wouldn’t have been pushed to next board. I think your app got pushed to next board due to having to fix the outdated form so close to board.

If it’s not an admin error, you’ll be automatically rolled to next board. Still do follow up though! I wasn’t on the previous Pilot board due to admin error, and if I didn’t reach out to see what was up then my application wouldn’t have been pushed to next board. I think your app got pushed to next board due to having to fix the outdated form so close to board.
Is there a public site I can use to check if I'm on the list for April? Or did you just follow up with your OR?

bigpapi

Hey everybody,
I'm lowkey stressing out about getting picked up. If you have any thoughts on my package please lmk.

GPA: 3.67
OAR: 57
Degree: Bachelor of Arts: Political Science and History (double major)
LORs: Two operations managers from my work (one who was an Army Officer) and two professors
Profession: Area Manager II at an Amazon FC (3 years)

NevarYalnal

Hey everybody,
I'm lowkey stressing out about getting picked up. If you have any thoughts on my package please lmk.

GPA: 3.67
OAR: 57
Degree: Bachelor of Arts: Political Science and History (double major)
LORs: Two operations managers from my work (one who was an Army Officer) and two professors
Profession: Area Manager II at an Amazon FC (3 years)

Welcome to Surface Warfare!*

*assuming you made the at-board list

Spoke to the OR, well emailed him due to the 15 he time difference. He said that my age waiver hasn’t been approved yet. Anyone know how long that normally takes? I’m 33 right now.

GPA: 3.79
OAR: 58
Degree: Bachelor of Science: Psychology
LORs: E-9, O-4, O-4, University Assistant Vice President, Civilian managers
Experience: 7 years Army National Guard (Almost 4 years officer)

My recruiter said my application will be looked at for this board. Hopefully, that's true and I get a chance at this one. Fingers crossed!

exNavyOffRec

GPA: 3.79
OAR: 58
Degree: Bachelor of Science: Psychology
LORs: E-9, O-4, O-4, University Assistant Vice President, Civilian managers
Experience: 7 years Army National Guard (Almost 4 years officer)

My recruiter said my application will be looked at for this board. Hopefully, that's true and I get a chance at this one. Fingers crossed!
If you are an officer you should be going through the IST process with the community manager.

Thanks for responding. According to my recruiter I'm not eligible for IST because I'm a Field Artillery officer trying for SWO. He's fairly new to recruiting so he could be mistaken. If that is the case do you have any advise for the IST process?

exNavyOffRec

Thanks for responding. According to my recruiter I'm not eligible for IST because I'm a Field Artillery officer trying for SWO. He's fairly new to recruiting so he could be mistaken. If that is the case do you have any advise for the IST process?

search the site for IST, inter service transfers, and see what info is there, I would also look up SWO Officer Community Manager in Millington and call him/her to explain your situation.

In every situation I had an officer was directed to go through the IST process, the NRD could help gather paperwork but that is it.

What rank is the OR you talked to?

search the site for IST, inter service transfers, and see what info is there, I would also look up SWO Officer Community Manager in Millington and call him/her to explain your situation.

In every situation I had an officer was directed to go through the IST process, the NRD could help gather paperwork but that is it.

What rank is the OR you talked to?
Sounds good I emailed the SWO community manager hopefully I will get a response. is OR Officer recruiter? If so he is a CWO3.