• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

xjoellemae

ENS - SWO
Hate to be the bearer of bad news, but just spoke with my OR and was told that this board did/will not be meeting and will instead be combined with the next SWO board because SWO spots are filled up for the remainder of the fiscal year. Has anyone heard differently?
My recruiter just confirmed that this board met. When did you submit your application? He said that everyone that submitted after Jan 1 was rolled.

When did you submit your application? He said that everyone that submitted after Jan 1 was rolled.

That's probably the issue then. I had everything to my OR in early November, but I don't think it got submitted until after Jan 1. She had extenuating circumstances right in the middle of things, so it is what it is. I'll get to a board eventually and maybe in hindsight I'll see the delay was for the best!

xjoellemae

ENS - SWO
That's probably the issue then. I had everything to my OR in early November, but I don't think it got submitted until after Jan 1. She had extenuating circumstances right in the middle of things, so it is what it is. I'll get to a board eventually and maybe in hindsight I'll see the delay was for the best!
I totally feel you. I took me 9 months to get medically cleared, and nothing was wrong with me. Gotta love it. Good luck at future boards!

NevarYalnal

Since next board is Apr, if any other designators strike your fancy no harm in submitting for those either since your package should already be good to go; maybe change your personal statement if it was SWO focused.

xjoellemae

ENS - SWO
Alright, friends. I did some reconnaissance on the Jan 25 pilot board forum. They believe their board met a week early on Jan 18, but they can't confirm that. Their unofficial PRO-RECs came on Feb 3 and 4, so about two weeks after the speculated board date, and 1 week after the stated board date.

Ghost SWO

Contributor
Alright, friends. I did some reconnaissance on the Jan 25 pilot board forum. They believe their board met a week early on Jan 18, but they can't confirm that. Their unofficial PRO-RECs came on Feb 3 and 4, so about two weeks after the speculated board date, and 1 week after the stated board date.
Just keep in mind that release wait times from one board do not apply to a different board. You'd be better off looking into how long it took previous SWO boards versus comparing release wait times of an aviation board. The January aviation board found out unofficial results very early and is an outlier in the history of finding out results for aviation boards, so it shouldn't be used as a comparison based on that alone.

Capt_Marvel

SWO PRO-REC Y
Hey guys! Just wanna start out by saying good luck to everyone!

I’ve began this process in FEB 2020 with the goal of submitting a package for the April 2020 board. That board was cancelled and merged with the AUG 2020 board, which I unfortunately wasn’t selected for. Updated a few things in my package & applied for the NOV 2020 but I was rolled to this board. Needless to say, I’ve really embraced the hurry up and wait this past year lol. My OR confirmed that I’m at this board and he is hopeful that results will be out early March because of the lack of holidays & the fact that aviation came out so quick

almond_615

So the person who checked for me told me that my name isn't on the AT board list. Because of today's thread, I had him confirm. I am on the board, and they have not convened as of yet according to my OR.