• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

xjoellemae

ENS - SWO
Looking at their chat they were over 125 pages before their board even came up, and Jan 3rd is a long time to wait but I think pilots have to wait for more spots to open up in A school before they can get the new people in.
DOH. I meant Feb 3. I’m so sorry, didn’t mean to confuse. So he got his results early, more like a week and a half.

Hate to be the bearer of bad news, but just spoke with my OR and was told that this board did/will not be meeting and will instead be combined with the next SWO board because SWO spots are filled up for the remainder of the fiscal year. Has anyone heard differently?

almond_615

Hate to be the bearer of bad news, but just spoke with my OR and was told that this board did/will not be meeting and will instead be combined with the next SWO board because SWO spots are filled up for the remainder of the fiscal year. Has anyone heard differently?

Both of those are contradictory. They probably wouldn't meet just to cancel. Plus, their forecast had about 80ish or so spots that needed to be selected for fy21.

almond_615

"this board did/will not be meeting"

Maybe it was a typo. But that information contradicts their own info. They still had a small amount of spots for fy21, but they can also select fy-21/22 on this board.

almond_615

And the dates are approximations, they aren't the actual board dates, they could have happened a week before or they may not have even convened yet.

Ah okay, I see. Well hopefully my OR just has bad info then. And sorry, it wasn't a typo per-say, just not very clear I guess. I should have said "did not/will not" but that was what I meant.

PontusPilot

Contributor
Was your name on the AT list? If not I’m predicting your package didn’t make the board, and this is why your Or told you this.

Was your name on the AT list?

Someone who looked up my name on the list said it wasn't, but I would have thought my OR would have confirmed that, not told me the board got pushed. I know it's sometimes the case different ORs get different info, so maybe mine was saying packages weren't seen from her office for this board or something like that?