• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

fsumst92

If we go off last board getting results back we should expect official results around April 19th.
Im hoping all of the extra circumstances is what held those board results up. They had thanksgiving Christmas and new years. On top of that they had like 6 different boards that they had to get results out on. Right now I think its only SWO and next Monday is supply. So hopefully COVID does slow things down too much

fsumst92

Also going off official results, they did meet a week later than what they thought they would last board.
if all of that is true that makes me better about this turn around being closer to like 3 weeks rather then the 6 weeks it took for the last one..... This is all speculation though, soooooo meh

fsumst92

Random question though.
If I receive 2 pro rec y's from 2 different OCS programs how do you choose one over the other and what is the time table for that