• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

andresfm92

Tried contacting my OR on Friday and today to see if my name was on it and he hasn’t gotten back to me. If there is anyone that has access to the list, I would like to know if my package will be reviewed for this board. Name is Andres F Martinez. Would really appreciate this information.

Cai84

The at-board list for the last SWO board was released on November 3rd, and the board convened on November 16th, which was four days before the initial day the board was supposed to convene November 20th. Like @exNavyOffRec said the board can convene before, after, or on the day it’s supposed to.
Hi I have been a follower of this forum for the SWO board on 22Feb21. I have been trying to get on the NPC intranet site to see the actual list of those that are going to go up for this board. Can you please help me and send me the list? I appreciate the help.

Apparently I'm not on the list. Does that mean that there was an administrative error with my application? I guess I have to wait for the next board? Should I seek out a new OR?

Duffman

None
Contributor
Apparently I'm not on the list. Does that mean that there was an administrative error with my application? I guess I have to wait for the next board? Should I seek out a new OR?
Nothing a new OR could do. The board has been limiting applicants to be seen, because of a quota they had to meet and not exceed. If there was an overflow of applicants in your recruiting district they had to limit the people to be seen, unluckily you must have been one of the odd ones out, which is based off of when you submitted your package or other factors... this is most likely due to the COVID restrictions. Your package was probably pushed to the April SWO board. Or like you said could’ve been an error.

Nothing a new OR could do. The board has been limiting applicants to be seen, because of a quota they had to meet and not exceed. If there was an overflow of applicants in your recruiting district they had to limit the people to be seen, unluckily you must have been one of the odd ones out, which is based off of when you submitted your package or other factors... this is most likely due to the COVID restrictions. Your package was probably pushed to the April SWO board. Or like you said could’ve been an error.
Thanks for the info. We did have to submit close to the deadline because of one of the forms we initially submitted was outdated. April is not too bad. At least I'll find out if I'm picked up some time over summer probably. Do you know how can I can find out if I did get pushed to April?