• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

almond_615

There are maybe 20 open spots in the classes that start this year. August/September is locked. Sep 26 has 6 spots when I checked last week but those probably aren't for SWO.

NavyOCSHopeful

Ensign - SWO
There are maybe 20 open spots in the classes that start this year. August/September is locked. Sep 26 has 6 spots when I checked last week but those probably aren't for SWO.
You serious? Fuuuuuuuuck. I really wanted August/September. Looks like my earliest option is going to be Feb 2022 because I don't want to be in Newport for my daughter's first Xmas or birthday in January.

Conqueror’sHaki

SWOTIVATED MUSTANG

ENTRS changes almost everyday, but the September seem to have at least 20 spots in each class that haven’t moved at all.

Michael_J_Caboose

Squadron N2/N6
ENTRS changes almost everyday, but the September seem to have at least 20 spots in each class that haven’t moved at all.
I'm curious if those seats have been filled by boards, but not added into the system. The intel board confirmed 4 of us for 15 Aug and I don't think our names are on the class roster (mine wasn't as of Thursday)

Conqueror’sHaki

SWOTIVATED MUSTANG
I'm curious if those seats have been filled by boards, but not added into the system. The intel board confirmed 4 of us for 15 Aug and I don't think our names are on the class roster (mine wasn't as of Thursday)

I doubt that would be the case, it doesn’t fluctuate on that level. It takes a full circle concurrence to slot a candidate from my understanding, and since we’re still under COVID-19 restrictions, that has slowed the process entirely. I have spoken to plenty of selectees in the past years who have had an easier time slotting into classes.

Michael_J_Caboose

Squadron N2/N6
I doubt that would be the case, it doesn’t fluctuate on that level. It takes a full circle concurrence to slot a candidate from my understanding, and since we’re still under COVID-19 restrictions, that has slowed the process entirely. I have spoken to plenty of selectees in the past years who have had an easier time slotting into classes.
I wonder why my name isn't on the list then... I'll probably hit up my recruiter tomorrow. I reached out last week because I need the FINSEL to change my Marine Corps EAS

NavyOCSHopeful

Ensign - SWO
Hope to God this is true. Sent an email today to my OR’s LT seeing if there really is no way of getting myself into an Aug/Sept/Oct class. I doubt there’s nothing that can be done or no one that can be talked to to help speed things up.

NavyOCSHopeful

Ensign - SWO
Anyone know how to go about finding out who your NRD processor is without asking your OR? Y'all AD folk have Mr. Celestine, but I have no idea who mine is and I reeeeaaaaalllly want to push harder for a class date.

Tracker95

Anyone know how to go about finding out who your NRD processor is without asking your OR? Y'all AD folk have Mr. Celestine, but I have no idea who mine is and I reeeeaaaaalllly want to push harder for a class date.
There is a civilian processor in the recruiting office, I dealt with mine almost exclusivel, after I told recruiter I was selected when he didn’t know, I worked with processor, I was fy22 and got a date in fy21

NavyOCSHopeful

Ensign - SWO
There is a civilian processor in the recruiting office, I dealt with mine almost exclusivel, after I told recruiter I was selected when he didn’t know, I worked with processor, I was fy22 and got a date in fy21
Any idea how to figure out who it is without talking to the OR? lol