• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

NavyOCSHopeful

Ensign - SWO
Call the recruiters office (the landline) and ask for the PM
Was able to get ahold of my OR's LT on the phone. He's going to speak with the PM directly tomorrow to try and squeeze me into an August/September class. Told him my hardships were that I have already notified my employer I would be leaving (they're looking for a replacement) and that I would be 34 when I commissioned if I shipped in 2022.

Hoping to sweet 8lb 6oz baby Jesus that I can get into a late August/early September class.

PS: Can't tell you how much things changed with his tune when I told him I have AD friends who tell me ENTRS is showing open spots in August/September classes. Thanks, @Cutlass! lol

Tracker95

Any idea how to figure out who it is without talking to the OR? lol
Mine worked in the recruiting district main office, I just called and asked to speak to the processor. Most recruiters come and go but the processors stays, much more knowledgeabl. unlike my recruiter when I texted him he always returned my text quickly

NavyOCSHopeful

Ensign - SWO
Mine worked in the recruiting district main office, I just called and asked to speak to the processor. Most recruiters come and go but the processors stays, much more knowledgeabl. unlike my recruiter when I texted him he always returned my text quickly
I've never had any contact other than with my OR. I was also recruited out of a smaller satellite office, so I just contacted the LT. He'll be speaking to the PM tomorrow on my behalf.

exNavyOffRec

Was able to get ahold of my OR's LT on the phone. He's going to speak with the PM directly tomorrow to try and squeeze me into an August/September class. Told him my hardships were that I have already notified my employer I would be leaving (they're looking for a replacement) and that I would be 34 when I commissioned if I shipped in 2022.

Hoping to sweet 8lb 6oz baby Jesus that I can get into a late August/early September class.

PS: Can't tell you how much things changed with his tune when I told him I have AD friends who tell me ENTRS is showing open spots in August/September classes. Thanks, @Cutlass! lol
Just because ENTRS shows open spots doesn't mean there are open spots, you might be the wrong designator for those spots, or those spots could be filled but not entered in ENTRS as NRC uses excel documents before moving the people to ENTRS, or you could be home free.

NavyOCSHopeful

Ensign - SWO
Just because ENTRS shows open spots doesn't mean there are open spots, you might be the wrong designator for those spots, or those spots could be filled but not entered in ENTRS as NRC uses excel documents before moving the people to ENTRS, or you could be home free.
Understood. I’m just glad that after two f#%*ing months of me asking my OR if we could expedite the process, one phone call to his LT and contact was made with the PM to see what could be done to move me up the list.

Michael_J_Caboose

Squadron N2/N6
Could that explain why the board put me in the 15 Aug class but my name doesn't show up?