• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

SWO BOARD 17AUG20

I also would love having a bit of warning... between the fact we would be dual military with kids, house, life, & in window for orders. Any heads up would be the best!
Actually I would like to test your skills of being able to get things done at the last minute. I think you have what it takes to pull it off.

jlee199

Does anyone know if we bring our own running shoes or will we use the one provided?

Thank you
From reading the forum thread “stupid questions about OCS” it depends on your class. Some OCS graduates report that they were only permitted to use the issued running shoes during INDOC phase while others say they were allowed to use their own shoes. Regardless, I think I remember reading that when you reach candidate officer phase you can use your own shoes

parkers18

From reading the forum thread “stupid questions about OCS” it depends on your class. Some OCS graduates report that they were only permitted to use the issued running shoes during INDOC phase while others say they were allowed to use their own shoes. Regardless, I think I remember reading that when you reach candidate officer phase you can use your own shoes

After class 11-20 (29May2020 graduates) they stopped issuing chits for wearing your own running shoes. You can now bring your own and wear them the entire duration of OCS.

vpazian

Actually I would like to test your skills of being able to get things done at the last minute. I think you have what it takes to pull it off.

OMG. I love your faith in me! Don’t worry if we get selected together I’ll make you be my battle buddy and update you along the whole process ??