• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

SWO BOARD 17AUG20

SeaShine

Contributor
They are still adding people but at the slowest rate known to man and I swear I think Im going crazy but I think Im seeing peoples names twice
It’s not even right that recruiters are filling up these classes without AD inputs. For example, it looks like January is filled for OCS, But AD COCs didn’t even get an opportunity to provide their inputs. I get that AD could just “sit on station”, but it’s still ridiculous to fill all these classes without official word and without AD input ?

almond_615

It’s not even right that recruiters are filling up these classes without AD inputs. For example, it looks like January is filled for OCS, But AD COCs didn’t even get an opportunity to provide their inputs. I get that AD could just “sit on station”, but it’s still ridiculous to fill all these classes without official word and without AD input ?

Recruiters are not filling up the classes. Also remember that there are over 15 programs that source OCS applicants. Those qoutas can also be everything from recycles and people from boards back in Feb/November. This is the way Big Navy wants it, in theory, notification with a date can help people plan better. I, personally, would love knowing that I have three months to get my affairs in order, pack my belongings in storage/family, and sell all my furniture and clothing that I'll never need again.

vpazian

Recruiters are not filling up the classes. Also remember that there are over 15 programs that source OCS applicants. Those qoutas can also be everything from recycles and people from boards back in Feb/November. This is the way Big Navy wants it, in theory, notification with a date can help people plan better. I, personally, would love knowing that I have three months to get my affairs in order, pack my belongings in storage/family, and sell all my furniture and clothing that I'll never need again.

I also would love having a bit of warning... between the fact we would be dual military with kids, house, life, & in window for orders. Any heads up would be the best!