• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

SWO BOARD 17AUG20

zarevich

It's within 6 months from now so we won't be able.
I read that you can Re-apply with Same package within 6 months but it is recommended to have a memo explaining any improvements. If it’s past 6 months you have to redo your appraisals and CO endorsement.

almond_615

I read that you can Re-apply with Same package within 6 months but it is recommended to have a memo explaining any improvements. If it’s past 6 months you have to redo your appraisals and CO endorsement.

Everyone who has ever commented on this says that you have to have a significant change, GPA, OAR, etc. The comments have also indicated that LORS and Appraisals do not count as significant changes.

Mlanes

Everyone who has ever commented on this says that you have to have a significant change, GPA, OAR, etc. The comments have also indicated that LORS and Appraisals do not count as significant changes.
I’ll be 80% done with my masters and I predict have a higher OAR score. This actually worked out fine for me. If I was scheduled to leave in Jan or Feb I would have had to drop out of my program and complete it at a later time.

exNavyOffRec

The next board is due feb 5th so I will be reapplying. My recruiter seems to think it had to do with my oar (44) so it will give me time to retake it. He also said that it’s possible they overstacked the deck last year and so we should expect them to raise minimum standards for future boards.
What was you degree and GPA?