• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

SWO BOARD 17AUG20

HNB7332

Had an instructor look me up in eNTRS and said he didn’t see my name. That’s pretty affirmative right? That it’s a N
If you are AD definitely not. If you are a civilian, there are some people in PRIDE and not in eNTRS so still not a no. The list isn't finalized, so there is still hope for you regardless. It's not a no until it's an official no.

SeaShine

Contributor
If you are AD definitely not. If you are a civilian, there are some people in PRIDE and not in eNTRS so still not a no. The list isn't finalized, so there is still hope for you regardless. It's not a no until it's an official no.
Seconded

Mlanes

Ya he said he saw 3 different class lists though and my name wasn’t on any. I could technically reapply another time cause I’ll have my masters by then but idk maybe I’ll look at supply or something else.

almond_615

Ya he said he saw 3 different class lists though and my name wasn’t on any. I could technically reapply another time cause I’ll have my masters by then but idk maybe I’ll look at supply or something else.

But that could only mean you weren't assigned a class. Not seeing your name in eNTRS is not a prorec-N, or any type of prorec. Just be patient and wait until the results are released.

vpazian

I would still have hope if I were you! I am one of the ones that has a date in PRIDE but not eNTRS. The Senior here at our NRD said they are still adding people...

almond_615

Just try to go through like most candidates who don't have knowledge of PRIDE or eNTRS or anything else. No news, is good news. Stressing yourself on the results is just that, added stress.

SeaShine

Contributor
I would still have hope if I were you! I am one of the ones that has a date in PRIDE but not eNTRS. The Senior here at our NRD said they are still adding people...
It really sounds like the recruiting stations are jumping the gun. No one should have been notified of dates, and I strongly believe that dates shouldn’t have been entered without final approval from the Admiral. All this has done, is stress people out. Like others have said, nothing is official until the Admiral signs the list, and the list gets officially disseminated ❤️ BTW, this isn’t an attack on anyone... I’m just agreeing that the process sucks, but I don’t want to see people get discouraged over nothing ❤️

There is more than three class lists: 10/18,11/08, 11/29, *1/3, *1/24, *2,14,3/7,3/28 I could keep going. The ones with stars have people from our board in it. Don't ask me how I know though :)

It really sounds like the recruiting stations are jumping the gun. No one should have been notified of dates, and I strongly believe that dates shouldn’t have been entered without final approval from the Admiral. All this has done, is stress people out. Like others have said, nothing is official until the Admiral signs the list, and the list gets officially disseminated ❤ BTW, this isn’t an attack on anyone... I’m just agreeing that the process sucks, but I don’t want to see people get discouraged over nothing ❤
OMG thank you I was just saying this! I nor should anyone be able to see people populating in the system without it being finalized and official. This is not a good system.

n0rthstar

It really sounds like the recruiting stations are jumping the gun. No one should have been notified of dates, and I strongly believe that dates shouldn’t have been entered without final approval from the Admiral. All this has done, is stress people out. Like others have said, nothing is official until the Admiral signs the list, and the list gets officially disseminated ❤ BTW, this isn’t an attack on anyone... I’m just agreeing that the process sucks, but I don’t want to see people get discouraged over nothing ❤
That was my initial thought as well, but I know my recruiter and some others have made calls based on the preliminary info. It's a strange system.

They are still adding people but at the slowest rate known to man and I swear I think Im going crazy but I think Im seeing peoples names twice