• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

SWO BOARD 17AUG20

just to clarify for any civilian who doesn’t know Or was confused or may just be nervous, SWO IP/OCEANO is a different board than just regular swo officers and those results are out. Only 7 were selected in total for those two combined. Don’t get caught up in others OCS dates or results. SWO official results aren’t out yet . keep in mind our board had over 500 applicants and it also takes a while for everyone’s results/OCS dates to be uploaded. Be positive and Be patient

jlee199

How much do they consider your personal statement and Honor Courage Commitment statemeny? Just wondering.
I’ve been told it’s not that heavy of an influencer. The biggest things are OAR/GPA. However I revamped my personal statement and it seems like it did a lot of good for me

EmmaG

My recruiter called me today. He said his office still doesn’t have any official results yet, however they are still hopeful for this week. He did tell me something interesting though. It seems the Navy PRT is moving from sit-ups to a plank. He said the new candidates going through OCS should be preparing for that instead of sit-ups.

SHART

My recruiter called me today. He said his office still doesn’t have any official results yet, however they are still hopeful for this week. He did tell me something interesting though. It seems the Navy PRT is moving from sit-ups to a plank. He said the new candidates going through OCS should be preparing for that instead of sit-ups.
Yes planks are in. OCS is doing them, and the fleet is implementing them into the first cycle of 2021.

GAhnee

I received a text from mine earlier today saying they should have results this week. Maybe they got some info about when to expect the list?

waverider245

My recruiter has been saying the same thing about them expecting results coming out this week. We only got 2 more days left so lets see if they are right. Good luck everyone!

n0rthstar

Recruiter seemed pretty confident results would be out this week for whatever that's worth. It sounded like they had some indication from on-high that they were in the pipe.