• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

SWO BOARD 17AUG20

vpazian

well isn’t it that if there’s something in PRIDE it’s a safe assumption we were selected or is that not the case?

I don’t know ??‍♀️ I’d like to think it is good but this is uncharted territory. I do know that the Supply board that I got a Pro Rec N my PRIDE did not change...

bjj4life

I believe all official information/results should be coming from civilians recruiters. This page should be reserved for people to post when they receive their official PROREC Y/N. As active duty I follow this page to see when the official word comes out but it is getting flooded with misinformation and speculation. It is not our position as active duty to be giving unofficial results/information to civilians. JMO.

SeaWarrior

I believe all official information/results should be coming from civilians recruiters. This page should be reserved for people to post when they receive their official PROREC Y/N. As active duty I follow this page to see when the official word comes out but it is getting flooded with misinformation and speculation. It is not our position as active duty to be giving unofficial results/information to civilians. JMO.
This isn't an official site as far as I know so this is probably the wrong place to get the "official word". People are free to post, vent, or discuss topics as they see fit.

bjj4life

This isn't an official site as far as I know so this is probably the wrong place to get the "official word". People are free to post, vent, or discuss topics as they see fit.
I’m not waiting for the official results to be posted here. I’m waiting for when people post their recruiters told them they received the PROREC Y/N, which will indicate official results are out. Because recruiters receive the results prior to active duty finding out. I will then know results will be posted to me shortly after that via Navy’s system.

SeaWarrior

I’m not waiting for the official results to be posted here. I’m waiting for when people post their recruiters told them they received the PROREC Y/N, which will indicate official results are out. Because recruiters receive the results prior to active duty finding out. I will then know results will be posted to me shortly after that via Navy’s system.
That's all well and good but this is a discussion based forum. For a lot of people, talking about the process with other officer wannabes helps pass the time until the results are officially published. Hang tight, we'll all have the results soon enough.

vpazian

Civillian here:
What does it mean to be "in PRIDE" ?
What is eNTRS?
If you're "in PRIDE" are you on the eNTRS?

PRIDE is the system that they submit your package through to go to board.

eNTRS is the training reservation system ... I am not active duty, but husband explained it as a system used to reserve slots for training classes.

My recruiter said he can see PRIDE but not eNTRS. Hopefully we don’t have much longer to wait for “official” results...

jval

Hey everyone just wanted to share that I heard back from an AD person that has been helping us out here. It looks like I am slated for OCS on Jan 3. I know this is unofficial but I feel much better knowing this. I hope the official word is out soon.

Bachelors Chemistry
Associates Biology
GPA: 3.6
OAR: 53
Prior Enlisted (Marines)
Currently a High School Chem Teacher