• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

SWO BOARD 17AUG20

n0rthstar

Honestly, with how much contradiction and mismatching between timelines/systems, I'm super skeptical in general of what's happening.

I just spoke with my recruiter and he told me that my application status is “at board”. That is either a no waiting to drop or that they are still not finished looking at everyone.

Last edited:

wolves11

Military spouse here with significant other out to sea and have limited contact. Anyone know where results will be posted publicly once released?

n0rthstar

ie: Your recruiter saying your application is "at board" is virtually useless information. I'm willing to bet we all say that. It's likely just the standard status before the results are released.

EmmaG

Military spouse here with significant other out to sea and have limited contact. Anyone know where results will be posted publicly once released?
I’m a civilian (former milspouse. Husband is retired) so active duty correct me if I’m wrong. They don’t typically post board results publicly. They’re usually public to active duty members but they aren’t ever posted anywhere civilians can access them. That’s how it was when my husband was active duty anyway.

I’m a civilian (former milspouse. Husband is retired) so active duty correct me if I’m wrong. They don’t typically post board results publicly. They’re usually public to active duty members but they aren’t ever posted anywhere civilians can access them. That’s how it was when my husband was active duty anyway.
Depends on the board some commissioning board results are released publicly some aren’t. It’s always changing and it could change in the future for this board. If I were you I would just continue to watch this forum, your spouse will sometime in the near future have his COC inform him about the board results and it should update in BOL for him.