• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

SWO BOARD 17AUG20

*Correction they added a lot of candidates from this board to the 11/29 class I'm at around 159ish. I say "ish" because I cant really count and some of these candidates may have gotten selected on another board depending on how many they applied for.

Green side navy would have published results on day two, and then they would have APOLOGIZED for making you wait so long ?
You talking about the MSC/NC boards? its three days after the board convenes but it used to be longer. I think someone hinted to the long wait time and they worked to shorten it.

LouisLu

BlueEyesWhiteDragon
*Correction they added a lot of candidates from this board to the 11/29 class I'm at around 159ish. I say "ish" because I cant really count and some of these candidates may have gotten selected on another board depending on how many they applied for.

do you mean right now they give class seats to 159 ish applicants in total?

n0rthstar

Yes. My date is 3Jan in pride but he said that he never saw that before and doesn't really know what it means. But said he'd call me as soon as the official list is out.

I wonder how many recruiters are actively checking this if it's not the "norm" for finding out.

vpazian

Yes. My date is 3Jan in pride but he said that he never saw that before and doesn't really know what it means. But said he'd call me as soon as the official list is out.

My recruiter sent me a pic of mine saying the same thing in Pride...

but, I haven’t heard from him since Friday evening.