• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

SWO BOARD 17AUG20

And this is why greenside is better.
On the greenside you burn the poop so nothing overflows. SUUURRREE. I'll be targeted in a mesothelioma commercial in ten years, but it's better than stepping poop deck. "Did you serve in Iraq or Afghanistannnnn? Did you burn your poop? We've got the solution for you."
I got greenside stories as well ?

LouisLu

BlueEyesWhiteDragon
Im one of the few lucky ones who have heard back from their OR's that they've been assigned an OCS date but im guessing I shouldn't celebrating just quite yet.

Anyone hear stories of people who, like me have gotten an OCS date, but turns out were not Pro rec Y? or even got a pro rec Y but did not get Final select letter? (just one of those 3am overthinking nights)

I also have this concern... maybe an OCS date doesn’t necessarily mean a “Y”?

GAhnee

If you have an OCS date, you’re 99.999% going. Unless something disqualifying occurs between now and your class up date, rest assured that you have a ticket.
Do you know what the thought process is? Why make the dates available before releasing board results?

GAhnee

You want us to make sense of that?
I think maybe I’ve adjusted to civilian life too much since getting out, I forgot that nothing makes sense in the military.
that being said, the only logical thing here is that whoever came up with the idea probably got an achievement medal