• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

SWO BOARD 17AUG20

jlee199

Just received a call from my recruiter he said the official word hasn't come down yet hes expecting it in a few days but he received my OCS date and I was accepted. Good luck to everyone still waiting and hopefully some of us have the same OCS date!
Why can’t all recruiters be like this :/

may I ask, what your stats were?

jlee199

Strange times people are getting OCS dates before the results are released.
On the February boards, I kinda knew I wasn’t selected before my recruiter told me the results because an active duty member got his hands on a list of people with OCS dates and my name not being on that list meant I was a pro rec n. Maybe someone on this board will have access to such list?

Why can’t all recruiters be like this :/

may I ask, what your stats were?
20 year old Female
OAR: 50
GPA: 3.68
Bachelors in Criminal Justice

I honestly didn't think I was gonna get it thought my age was going to be looked down upon but I guess not.

jlee199

20 year old Female
OAR: 50
GPA: 3.68
Bachelors in Criminal Justice

I honestly didn't think I was gonna get it thought my age was going to be looked down upon but I guess not.
Dang, already have a bachelors at 20? Impressive

my recruiter submitted my packet before I graduated. Turned out my final GPA was actually higher than the one he submitted (by .02) so I got kinda screwed there

whats wrong with your age?

I was thinking the board would either see me as too immature to be an officer or dedicated and hard working since I finished my bachelors early. Thats why I started working on my masters this semester just as a back up.

Dang, already have a bachelors at 20? Impressive

my recruiter submitted my packet before I graduated. Turned out my final GPA was actually higher than the one he submitted (by .02) so I got kinda screwed there

Thanks! Same thing happened here submitted before graduation my package said I was 19 and my GPA was 3.66 but I graduated with a 3.68 and turned 20 last month.

sasebobeast

Made a spreadsheet for this specific thread OCS SWO BOARD 17 AUG 20.
Took some data from the spreadsheet and thread "SWO Board 20 April" that was cancelled.
Please feel free to put in your stats and make changes!

Trying to bump this spreadsheet to show up in recent post/feed so people can see it. If you can please update! :) Congrats to the IWC Board and Aviation Board members who chose #2/#3 for SWO, but got their #1 choice!

Last edited:

EmmaG

Just received a call from my recruiter he said the official word hasn't come down yet hes expecting it in a few days but he received my OCS date and I was accepted. Good luck to everyone still waiting and hopefully some of us have the same OCS date!
Just curious, did he tell you what your OCS date is?

Chin

Congrats! you got some news