• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

SWO BOARD 17AUG20

Fitzou

Just let you guys know that 4 hours ago SWO- IP results were out and they only took one applicant for SWO-IP

So I am not sure if those who claimed to have an OCS date are from this SWO - IP board

I'm not an expert but I believe the SWO/IP board is part of the IWC board and not the SWO board...

LouisLu

BlueEyesWhiteDragon
Just let you guys know that 4 hours ago SWO- IP results were out and they only took one applicant for SWO-IP

So I am not sure if those who claimed to have an OCS date are from this SWO - IP board
I'm not an expert but I believe the SWO/IP board is part of the IWC board and not the SWO board...

So i figure those two who said they already have a Jan OCS date meant this august 17th SWO board. Good news is that we only have a few more days of waiting.

LouisLu

BlueEyesWhiteDragon
According to my recruiter the acceptance rate for this board is hovering around 47%. I don’t know her source so I would take this with a grain of salt but hopefully this is encouraging news.

that is a very good rate already, especially for those who were pushed from the April board. Because a reliable source informed me that only 12 spots were available back in April ...

SeaShine

Contributor
that is a very good rate already, especially for those who were pushed from the April board. Because a reliable source informed me that only 12 spots were available back in April ...
Yikes! I was on that board and I would have been devistated ?