• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

SWO BOARD 17AUG20

n0rthstar

I wouldn’t be surprised for another two weeks. No insider knowledge on this board, just a feeling based on trends.

I am reading that the application hard cutoff for the next SWO board is 10/2/2020. That is going to give us zero time if we have to reapply. Good luck everyone, we are going to need it. My recruiter did tell me that due to covid that they may be a little bit more lenient on deadlines but that doesn’t say much.

LouisLu

BlueEyesWhiteDragon
Personally I actually hope the news today I had from HQ is wrong. Or it could simply be a statement with an official tone.

In logic, all the other board results are out which implies that they have already done allocating most of the OCS class spots. It shouldn’t take another two weeks for them to process and post the SWO results.

Chin

Personally I actually hope the news today I had from HQ is wrong. Or it could simply be a statement with an official tone.

In logic, all the other board results are out which implies that they have already done allocating most of the OCS class spots. It shouldn’t take another two weeks for them to process and post the SWO results.
Lets look at the trend. This week Monday Active duty E8 results were released. Tuesday, Aviation board results were released. Wednesday, i saw someone posted IWC results were released. Now what will happen Thursday, tomorrow. I am only hoping and i have no valid source. Hang tight.

LouisLu

BlueEyesWhiteDragon
Lets look at the trend. This week Monday Active duty E8 results were released. Tuesday, Aviation board results were released. Wednesday, i saw someone posted IWC results were released. Now what will happen Thursday, tomorrow. I am only hoping and i have no valid source. Hang tight.

They are doing “one day one board” LOL and now SWO is the only one left.

exNavyOffRec

Well, They need that last weeks left before end of Fiscal Year to process applications so i hope is tomorrow. Good luck everyone.
The FY doesn't work like that for officer recruiting, they closed out FY 20 back in July for active accessions

EmmaG

Well today is Thursday and so far, crickets.

Just received a call from my recruiter he said the official word hasn't come down yet hes expecting it in a few days but he received my OCS date and I was accepted. Good luck to everyone still waiting and hopefully some of us have the same OCS date!

Fitzou

Just received a call from my recruiter he said the official word hasn't come down yet hes expecting it in a few days but he received my OCS date and I was accepted. Good luck to everyone still waiting and hopefully some of us have the same OCS date!

Strange times people are getting OCS dates before the results are released.