• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

SWO BOARD 17AUG20

It seems like they released results to prior service members chain of command first vice service memebers BOL status. It used to be updated on members BOL and they would know before their chain of command knew about it. I remember i saw my "N" on my BOL two years ago and others knew before their CO, XO. Lol hang tight and brace for shock.

Yes they switched it back to the members COC notifying members first then you can find your update on BOL, I sure wish I knew who thought that was a good idea, I loved having the control and being able to check on my results through BOL now it updates two days later.

Chin

Yes they switched it back to the members COC notifying members first then you can find your update on BOL, I sure wish I knew who thought that was a good idea, I loved having the control and being able to check on my results through BOL now it updates two days later.
They dont want members to be alone and find out the bad news on their own. lol jk

cjg32

So does this mean we can expect results to come out some time in the next week or 2?
Not necessarily it’s not guaranteed that those are our board results. The IWC board just started week 11 of the waiting game today but hopefully SWO is released sooner than that

Chin

One of the officer in my command gotten his lateral transfer board results for SWO-EDO last friday. His accession board apparently started the same date on 17AUG.

LouisLu

BlueEyesWhiteDragon
Not necessarily it’s not guaranteed that those are our board results. The IWC board just started week 11 of the waiting game today but hopefully SWO is released sooner than that

If you did read the IWC board carefully post by post you will realize some of them already had the results at the end of July and the rest would be pushed to the next board after October. So the only board that is waiting longer than us is the pilot board and I have a good feeling that we will get the result at the same time with them. Why? Because these two boards are both FY2021 only, their board times are close and would surely take up the majority of the OCS class. So it’s very likely the Navy will release the results when both boards are processed.

LouisLu

BlueEyesWhiteDragon
Waiting on these results have been the worst.....and I’m coming from the Army ?

The army recruiter said I can go for the army officer route too because I have an ASVAB of 99. And he told me if go to the army officer board I would get the result on the same day.

cjg32

If you did read the IWC board carefully post by post you will realize some of them already had the results at the end of July and the rest would be pushed to the next board after October. So the only board that is waiting longer than us is the pilot board and I have a good feeling that we will get the result at the same time with them. Why? Because these two boards are both FY2021 only, their board times are close and would surely take up the majority of the OCS class. So it’s very likely the Navy will release the results when both boards are processed.
Not many IWC results were released and its only speculation that they’re being pushed till after October 1

This is incorrect information. I’m on this board, and 3 people got results between weeks 5-6, and the rest of us still have no results on our board packages, just like the aviation board. We haven’t been pushed to the October board, my recruiter just said there have been some rumors that they’re holding the results to be released after Oct 1.