• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

SWO BOARD 17AUG20

You are now the new person I think of when I hear the term "ask the chief." Aka, how/where did you find this?
I will post the link tomorrow but it’s on mpt&e website and it’s very hard to find but I saved it under my favorites it’s the FY2020 AD and RC goaling accessions from 1SEP20 I took a look to see how many SWOs they selected last FY it was 496 but 6 was “credited” I don’t even know what that means and it reads like they possibly either loss or gained those numbers due to COVID.

I don't know how they could skip over the other two boards that's been waiting though lol! that would be really messed up but I'm here for it! ?

Chin

It seems like they released results to prior service members chain of command first vice service memebers BOL status. It used to be updated on members BOL and they would know before their chain of command knew about it. I remember i saw my "N" on my BOL two years ago and others knew before their CO, XO. Lol hang tight and brace for shock.