• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

SWO Board 12APR21

zarevich

Intel and swo intel
I had pretty much the same choices except I had SWO as 2nd choice (Intel 1st and SWO-Intel as 3rd) because I heard somewhere in here that designators don't usually look at third choices. I believe that, especially during times likes this where there are so many people applying and fewer selections are made, that is an easy way to put packages to the side and only look at people with 1st or 2nd choice first.

Does anyone know how long it could be if selected to class up for OCS? Difficult to plan around hypotheticals, but choices need to be made on renewing leases, work and the like. Thanks!
Stats:
Choice 1: SWO
Choice 2: Intel
OAR: 56
GPA: 3.80
Major: Economics

zarevich

could be 2 months after selection or 6. You will get a date before your recruiter even tells you of your selection.

thebirdlawyer

Pro Rec Y Intel - OCS Sept. 5
Here's my stats, good luck to everyone!

Intel(#1) SWO (#2)
Sex: Female
Education: B.A. in International Business (3 calculus courses), J.D. (Law Degree)
GPA: 3.55
OAR: 58
Waivers: None

Swearaz2

Feeling like my chances are low
OAR: 42
Education: BS in Business Administration From TIU
GPA: 3.4
ACTIVE DUTY: AZ2 (AW) 7 YEARS
LOR: O-5(XO)
APPRAISAL BOARD: O4 SWO, O5 SWO, O4 Pilot (All perfect tens and outstandings)

eahmed4

Feeling like my chances are low
OAR: 42
Education: BS in Business Administration From TIU
GPA: 3.4
ACTIVE DUTY: AZ2 (AW) 7 YEARS
LOR: O-5(XO)
APPRAISAL BOARD: O4 SWO, O5 SWO, O4 Pilot (All perfect tens and outstandings)
wont know until you apply. Good luck man

eahmed4

Shoot. thanks man, I just realized I put O5 when it was an O6 on my Appraisals. Im submitting it as soon as the Skipper finishes with it.
well there ya go, even better lol. If it is possible for you to retake, I would do the OAR before the submission of the package

Swearaz2

well there ya go, even better lol. If it is possible for you to retake, I would do the OAR before the submission of the package
I wish, but I was talking to a Swo that scored a 40 and he said the score doesn't really matter. Plus i'd be taking the chance of lowering my score the final time.

NevarYalnal

I wish, but I was talking to a Swo that scored a 40 and he said the score doesn't really matter. Plus i'd be taking the chance of lowering my score the final time.
yeah if you already have a qualifying score then just send it; keep the OAR retake in your back pocket.

This will be my first submission

1.) SWO 2.) SWO-IP 3.) IP
OAR: 56
GPA: 2.94 (Communications Studies)
Active duty CS1 of 10 yrs also hold a TS/SCI
Interview Appraisals: SWO O-5; SWO O-5; and IWC O-8
LOR: O-10 (ret)

I’m worried my low GPA will kill me...

best of luck to everyone!

Ih8mud

This will be my first submission

1.) SWO 2.) SWO-IP 3.) IP