• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

SWO Board 12APR21

eahmed4

you can still apply to subsequent boards right? anything you can do to boost your application?
Im going to look into it. They had my transcripts from last May, and i just graduated and my GPA had a slight boost so i do have that going for me. We shall see what happens

NevarYalnal

Im going to look into it. They had my transcripts from last May, and i just graduated and my GPA had a slight boost so i do have that going for me. We shall see what happens
best of luck; since you just graduated you have some time as well. if you really want to commission don't settle.

eahmed4

best of luck; since you just graduated you have some time as well. if you really want to commission don't settle.
Thanks man, enlisting is definitely a glorifying second option for me, but its something i was considering mostly due to the fact that my financial situation isnt the best right now

Cb3496

Thanks man, enlisting is definitely a glorifying second option for me, but its something i was considering mostly due to the fact that my financial situation isnt the best right now
I agree, if you want a commission do not settle. I have been enlisted for 10 years. In two branches. As an enlisted person you have so much more you have to prove to the board, as in the standards are much higher. Keep moving along, apply again, start taking graduate courses.

I agree, if you want a commission do not settle. I have been enlisted for 10 years. In two branches. As an enlisted person you have so much more you have to prove to the board, as in the standards are much higher. Keep moving along, apply again, start taking graduate courses.
What branches were you in? Did you get selected or no?

Anybody know what the chances are of getting an earlier ship date? I was assigned November.
It’s not financial exactly, but it won’t be easy to stretch my job until then.
Is this something that happens a lot?