• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

SWO Board 12APR21

NavyOCSHopeful

Ensign - SWO
@exNavyOffRec, can you shed a light on the ship dates? I’m still waiting on my ship date from the Feb 22 board, but seeing folk from this board receiving ship dates out to Jan 2022.

Am I just SOL on shipping this year prior to October? For the record, I was given an FY22 as a “ship date” in February.

andresfm92

Anybody know what the chances are of getting an earlier ship date? I was assigned November.
It’s not financial exactly, but it won’t be easy to stretch my job until then.
Is this something that happens a lot?

I spoke with my recruiter today, and he said they are trying to get people to go as soon as May 30, Jun 20. I'm slotted for Sep 5, but I'm currently going for Jun 20 if possible.

exNavyOffRec

@exNavyOffRec, can you shed a light on the ship dates? I’m still waiting on my ship date from the Feb 22 board, but seeing folk from this board receiving ship dates out to Jan 2022.

Am I just SOL on shipping this year prior to October? For the record, I was given an FY22 as a “ship date” in February.
You were already given a N for Intel correct? If so they are probably working on your ship date, and if that is the case have your OR check the system for an date.