• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

SWO Board 12APR21

Conqueror’sHaki

SWOTIVATED MUSTANG
Can't predict, just hope that it is in a timely manner.

This situation has occurred in the previous board as well. Do OR’s see the PRO REC memo on MPTE, or a PRO REC Y list before the entire memo is sent out with class dates? Particularly, due to the case of filling these priority seats?

exNavyOffRec

This situation has occurred in the previous board as well. Do OR’s see the PRO REC memo on MPTE, or a PRO REC Y list before the entire memo is sent out with class dates? Particularly, due to the case of filling these priority seats?

They start seeing OCS dates next to their applicants names before the list is sent out.

mvperkins

PRO REC Y SWO
There isn't a list out yet. Recruiters only have access to the files on the people they put into the system that is why only a few people are being told right now. Most recruiters will wait for the official release before contacting you. Other than that those of us with access can see the number of seats per class and how many have been filled. However, if recruiters are calling then the official release will be anytime now.

almond_615

So basically there’s like a tracker of PRO REC Y’s on the portal so that they can negotiate class dates? ?

No. There is a system that shows when people have class dates. You have to search by individual person.

Guys, the best thing to do is just wait. Checking every day will add to your stress. Should be about 4 more weeks of waiting.

NavyOCSHopeful

Ensign - SWO
No. There is a system that shows when people have class dates. You have to search by individual person.

Guys, the best thing to do is just wait. Checking every day will add to your stress. Should be about 4 more weeks of waiting.
This.
Your OR can check for unofficial results by using your SSN. Most won’t do this because lists can change up until the day it is released.
Relax, and hurry up and wait y’all.

exNavyOffRec

Yeah. Didn’t mean that people could go from Y to N, but that the results aren’t set in stone until the release is made official.
The are working off the official list from the senior board member when they are putting in those OCS dates, so unless someone makes a typo they are pretty certain.

nkserp

I know this gets asked 1,000 times, but roughly how long from the date of the board can someone expect to report to Newport? I have a hard leave NET date of Nov. 15 so I want to make sure I am good to submit my application for this next board in July that meets in mid-August. On that note, would my CO annotating it on the CO's Recommendation portion of the package actually help?