• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OCS SWO Board 10 Feb 20

PontusPilot

Contributor
The supply board doesn't meet until March 9th so you're going to be waiting about another month before you hear back on that one
Yeah that’s what was making me question when he was telling me the first time. He got mad at me when I said that’s weird that you have results for the supply board thought it met March 9th. He said that it says pro rec N on his screen, but when he called back today just said he read the results for last board for me by accident lol

EmmaG

Well, I finally got my word tonight. I was also Prorec N. My recruiter was empathetic and told me he was very surprised I wasn’t selected. He reiterated a lot of what I’ve read on this thread. Selections were the lowest he’d seen in years and wasn’t sure what they were looking for. He told me if I had been on the November board I would have been a shoe in. He encouraged me to try again. I’ll be finished with my masters in leadership at the end of March. I’ll be resubmitting for the June SWO board. He also encouraged me to get a few additional letters of rec since I only submitted 1 with my first package. Good luck everyone with your future endeavors!

Infinitedouble

Well, I finally got my word tonight. I was also Prorec N. My recruiter was empathetic and told me he was very surprised I wasn’t selected. He reiterated a lot of what I’ve read on this thread. Selections were the lowest he’d seen in years and wasn’t sure what they were looking for. He told me if I had been on the November board I would have been a shoe in. He encouraged me to try again. I’ll be finished with my masters in leadership at the end of March. I’ll be resubmitting for the June SWO board. He also encouraged me to get a few additional letters of rec since I only submitted 1 with my first package. Good luck everyone with your future endeavors!
No worries, keep putting the package. This was my 3rd time

sasebobeast

Made a spreadsheet for this specific thread OCS SWO BOARD 10 FEB 20.
Recently looked at all the pages in this thread and gathered/inputed the stats (Oar, GPA, Age, Degree, Prorec status) of almost all the users in this 93 page into a spreadsheet excel. (but yes missing a few users/ data). Feel free to make changes!

madelinebridge

Congrats!
Posting for my husband since he does not have an account on here. Just got his Pro Rec Y! July OCS date
OAR:49
GPA: 2.7 Computer Science

This was his second attempt after a Pro Rec N back in November. Only changes for this board were personal statement and a lower OAR score (he scored 50 the first time around). This makes me think they really took into consideration the fact that he was sticking to it and reapplied.
Recently looked at all the pages in this thread and gathered/inputed the stats (Oar, GPA, Age, Degree, Prorec status) of almost all the users in this 93 page into a spreadsheet excel. (but yes missing a few users/ data). Feel free to make changes!

Wow, it almost seemed like OAR had no bearing on whether the candidate got selected. Maybe highlight the Ys with green and the Ns with red?

Bags

Yeah that’s what was making me question when he was telling me the first time. He got mad at me when I said that’s weird that you have results for the supply board thought it met March 9th. He said that it says pro rec N on his screen, but when he called back today just said he read the results for last board for me by accident lol
Do you know if there is a thread for the Supply board on 09 Mar? If so can you drop the link please.

n0rthstar

When is there a June SWO board? The next one I saw was August.

EmmaG

Apparently I can’t type in your spreadsheet on my phone so I’ll put my stats here.
OAR: 50
GPA: 3.0
Bachelors of Science n Business Management
No prior service
Prorec N

EmmaG

When is there a June SWO board? The next one I saw was August.
I’m just going based on what my recruiter said. It’s possible he got his dates mixed up and was referring to the June deadline for the August board. But it looks there is a SWO option on one of the IWC boards in June.

Griesyburger

Acsantosus

I’m just going based on what my recruiter said. It’s possible he got his dates mixed up and was referring to the June deadline for the August board. But it looks there is a SWO option on one of the IWC boards in June.
I posted the link to the board schedule a few posts up.

TRD_DK

Nice job on the spreadsheet! I updated my info on there with age, sex and AD status as well if it helps any.