• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OCS SWO Board 10 Feb 20

Acsantosus

Not everyone gets Alternate Selectee on their BOL. Some it just says N. Or they do not get a message. I would call for clarification.
She said she did call... the fleet processor confirmed with her that it means nothing. The only part that matters is the N, Y, or A in the status block.

R.Dougie

Live•Laugh•Love
Not everyone gets Alternate Selectee on their BOL. Some it just says N. Or they do not get a message. I would call for clarification.
I did call. He (Mr. Paul) said I was not professionally recommended and that the alternate selectee has no meaning. Not quite sure why it's there if it means nothing. Initially, it gave me a bit of hope. However, my medical is already good so not certain what else I would wait on. Perhaps the spill/blurb has an alternative meaning for other designators.

Dalilali

I did call. He (Mr. Paul) said I was not professionally recommended and that the alternate selectee has no meaning. Not quite sure why it's there if it means nothing. Initially, it gave me a bit of hope. However, my medical is already good so not certain what else I would wait on. Perhaps the spill/blurb has an alternative meaning for other designators.
Oh ok. I didn’t know you called Mr. Celestin.

Acsantosus

I can’t wait to see this shit!!! I’m split between rooting for the Submariner or the SWO in this movie. I understand the significance of the submarine wolf pack (both Germans and the US had them). For the US the Submarine fleet and our Wolf packs literally changed the outcome of WWII in Naval warfare. None the less, this film will be epic.

Jbyrne89

I can’t wait to see this shit!!! I’m split between rooting for the Submariner or the SWO in this movie. I understand the significance of the submarine wolf pack (both Germans and the US had them). For the US the Submarine fleet and our Wolf packs literally changed the outcome of WWII in Naval warfare. None the less, this film will be epic.

Yeah, I'm generally not crazy about movies with tons of special effects (as opposed to practical effects, but it still looks amazing!)