• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OCS SWO Board 10 Feb 20

HSalt

Nothing but silence from mine. I am tempted to reach out tomorrow but also want to wait until someone in gets the nod.
I would not hesitate to hit up your recruiter. They're supposed to be supportive and friendly toward you in most cases. I, on the other hand, have to bother a Senior Chief, a CWO4, or the fleet processor who could forward my e-mails to said Senior Chief and CWO4.

If you do wind up getting selected and get out to the fleet, you'll understand why junior enlisted are hesitant to pester Senior Chiefs.

EO87

I would not hesitate to hit up your recruiter. They're supposed to be supportive and friendly toward you in most cases. I, on the other hand, have to bother a Senior Chief, a CWO4, or the fleet processor who could forward my e-mails to said Senior Chief and CWO4.

If you do wind up getting selected and get out to the fleet, you'll understand why junior enlisted are hesitant to pester Senior Chiefs.
I'm a first class and still dont pester my senior chief. Dude is grumpy.

caliktk

I'll hit him up in the am and let y'all know what he says

madelinebridge

Good morning all! I will be posting one patriotic song a day until we get official results. I will start with the best version of the best patriotic song there is:

Tacticalhusky

My OR is a senior chief, and he's one of the nicest people I've ever met.

1812TC

Honestly I’ve thrown in the towel for the weekend, after it wasn’t released Tuesday/Wednesday. Well get it when we get it lol