• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OCS SWO Board 10 Feb 20

sldm992

If I recall it was over the span of a few weeks that people were finding out from the November board. Once the official list is posted your OR should have the ability to access it. AD will find out via their command triads BOL/ personal BOL a day or two after the list comes out. If you take a look at the aviation/NFO thread some people have been notified while others are still waiting to hear news. On the last board the first PRORECs started to come in Thursday evening right before Veterans Day weekend.
It seems like some ORs tell their applicants before the list is out sometimes

On the NOV SWO boards, there were cell phone picture leaks from I think recruiter offices about 4 days after the board on these forums.

I was notified by my command about 9 days after board (plus it was a long weekend like this weekend).

Bupers updated like about 12 days after the board for me.

So, if your prior, I would expect your command to know by tomorrow. The same with recruiters on civilian. Getting them to tell you could be a different story.

n0rthstar

That makes sense. I was saying more in the sense of both from the civilian side and them just not telling you when you asked. Different conversations.

EO87

Nick?

Ya I'm jealous of all the guys who were posting "I just ran by my CO's office and asked if they had anything yet!" Can't imagine that happening for me.
Same here. I'm in Hawaii and I've seen my CO and personally interacted with him maybe 4 times in the 3 years I've been here.

HSalt

Nick?

Ya I'm jealous of all the guys who were posting "I just ran by my CO's office and asked if they had anything yet!" Can't imagine that happening for me.

Yeah, we would never just waltz into the CO's office at NIOCH. I'll standby for word from my DH or Dept LCPO, even if it means finding out after the long weekend.

EO87

Hawaii represents at these boards I guess. But ya, I've talked to my CO once in 5 years and that was for this application.
Mine was for JSOQ award, then at my pinning, and twice for this. Previously submitted for SWO-N

Last edited:

R.Dougie

Live•Laugh•Love
I'm on a DDG and will walk past my CO's office then be called in just for him to see how I'm feeling or need an update on some project. I guess I'm even more grateful after hearing of the lack of interaction others get. Going to make the most of the current exchanges bc once on the other side the JOs get a completely different side of the CO.

I laugh to myself everytime I hear "Assemble all nonqualified JOs in the Wardroom/on the Bridge." That'll be US in a few months Ladies and Gents.

Excited for everyone.