• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OCS SWO Board 10 Feb 20

Siej

To my recollection, my recruiter never mentioned needing a degree plan, but I assume that was because I already have a completed bachelor's degree. I submitted official copies of my running transcripts for my graduate degree.
The minimum degree requirement for the program is a Bachelor's Degree. A Master's is a plus but not required. So, no need to even worry about it.

EO87

I don't see another thread for this board. Who else is applying? Packages are due 16 Jan 20, it's crunch time.
I applied for this one and the Intel/IP board with convenes 03MAR20. I don't know about you, but I'm dying to see the results. Good Luck!

EO87

I don't see another thread for this board. Who else is applying? Packages are due 16 Jan 20, it's crunch time.
Package Submitted For this Board:
AD: MMN1/E-6 9 years
OAR:52
Applying for: SWO
Undergrad: Bachelor's of Science in Computer Networking GPA 3.81
EVAL: EP EP MP

HSalt

Package Submitted For this Board:
AD: MMN1/E-6 9 years
OAR:52
Applying for: SWO
Undergrad: Bachelor's of Science in Computer Networking GPA 3.81
EVAL: EP EP MP

I'm assuming you submitted one package for both boards. How did you rank your choices?

n0rthstar

I find myself checking it pretty frequently even though I'm nearly positive we won't hear anything until Friday at the absolute earliest.

jlee199

Will everyone on the board be notified in the same day or does it take a few days for everyone to be notified it does activity duty have priority?

Acsantosus

Will everyone on the board be notified in the same day or does it take a few days for everyone to be notified it does activity duty have priority?
If I recall it was over the span of a few weeks that people were finding out from the November board. Once the official list is posted your OR should have the ability to access it. AD will find out via their command triads BOL/ personal BOL a day or two after the list comes out. If you take a look at the aviation/NFO thread some people have been notified while others are still waiting to hear news. On the last board the first PRORECs started to come in Thursday evening right before Veterans Day weekend.