• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OCS SWO Board 10 Feb 20

GAhnee

I am also applying before finishing my degree, though I will finish my degree on June 1. While I was researching which branch I wanted to go into, I found that every branch allows you to apply up to 365 days before your confirmed graduation date. There are extra steps when you do this, as you have to meet with an advisor and get a signed off degree plan that shows what classes you will take, up until the day you complete your degree. The biggest downfall if you are applying prior to finishing before you graduate, is that your GPA is incomplete. In my case, mine would have been better as I still had 12 credits to go when my package was submitted.

n0rthstar

To my recollection, my recruiter never mentioned needing a degree plan, but I assume that was because I already have a completed bachelor's degree. I submitted official copies of my running transcripts for my graduate degree.