• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

SWO BOARD 04 NOV 2019

Acsantosus

So I was able to get on CeTARs today and see the seats for the up coming classes 09Feb is full 01MAR has 1 male and 8 female seats left. And 22March still had some room (can’t remember how many). Everything was pretty open after that. I know my command requested the 09 Feb class for me but unless People change their class up dates it’s looking like more of a March or April class up. Not what I’m hoping for just going off the data that I can currently see. Still waiting to see what my FINSEL Letter says.

Catman5211

So I was able to get on CeTARs today and see the seats for the up coming classes 09Feb is full 01MAR has 1 male and 8 female seats left. And 22March still had some room (can’t remember how many). Everything was pretty open after that. I know my command requested the 09 Feb class for me but unless People change their class up dates it’s looking like more of a March or April class up. Not what I’m hoping for just going off the data that I can currently see. Still waiting to see what my FINSEL Letter says.
well that’s frustrating. Called Mr. Celestin on Monday to see about my official transcripts (he needed them resent) and come to find out that he never received from my command. I’ve been on a 96 til tomorrow. So I haven’t even had a chance to correct this issue. It’s just crazy that last week there were still spots open for the feb class and now it looks like end of March. Grrr

Acsantosus

well that’s frustrating. Called Mr. Celestin on Monday to see about my official transcripts (he needed them resent) and come to find out that he never received from my command. I’ve been on a 96 til tomorrow. So I haven’t even had a chance to correct this issue. It’s just crazy that last week there were still spots open for the feb class and now it looks like end of March. Grrr
A lot of the seats are civilians so there is a chance that not all of them will ship for that class date and or will request a different class date. If that happens, seats will open up I think. On a positive note end of March has the possibility of being slightly warmer than February lol

Catman5211

A lot of the seats are civilians so there is a chance that not all of them will ship for that class date and or will request a different class date. If that happens, seats will open up I think. On a positive note end of March has the possibility of being slightly warmer than February lol
For me personally it could be the coldest winter in history and I would still rather ship then. I am at a point with my section COC that neither of us want me to be there because there is not mutual Benefit. Very little mentor ship being given because of my decision To commission and selection.

Acsantosus

For me personally it could be the coldest winter in history and I would still rather ship then. I am at a point with my section COC that neither of us want me to be there because there is not mutual Benefit. Very little mentor ship being given because of my decision To commission and selection.
That sucks I’m sorry to here that. Trust me I would rather ship in February as well but all I can do is wait and see. My Command is pretty supportive of my toward my commissioning opportunity. We do have a lot of Submarine LDOs and CWOs so that may be the difference.

Acsantosus

That sucks I’m sorry to here that. Trust me I would rather ship in February as well but all I can do is wait and see. My Command is pretty supportive of my toward my commissioning opportunity. We do have a lot of Submarine LDOs and CWOs so that may be the difference.
*hear ?

Nicholsq

FMF DOC
Anyone know when AD should be finding out their ship out dates?
I spoke with Mr. Celestin yesterday and he said it’s based on what your command requested. So if your command said you’re available ASAP most likely you’ll leave sooner. However my command requested the May 3rd class because they need me as an instructor for a few training evolutions ☹

parkers18

I spoke with Mr. Celestin yesterday and he said it’s based on what your command requested. So if your command said you’re available ASAP most likely you’ll leave sooner. However my command requested the May 3rd class because they need me as an instructor for a few training evolutions ☹

Yikes! I hope you get classed up man!

GAhnee

For SWO, a 1-2 weeks is the norm. This usually includes active duty, but I cannot confirm for those deployed. Your recruiter probably gave you the safety net of that time frame, because other designator's boards have taken that long (I waited 7 weeks for Supply results once).
Since I am with the Guard, I am technically applying as a civilian with prior service

I know this is tardy, but just in case it helps out anyone else, my stats are below. I'm fortunate enough to say I was selected for SWO. Waiting to hear about Intel (first choice), but excited to know my goal of joining the military is getting within reach.

Prior Service: None
OAR: 61
Undergrad: Theatre/English at Penn State, 3.87
Grad: Liberal Arts at St. John's College, 3.93
LOR: My four employers (worked retail/clerical positions)
Interviews: O-6 (Intel), straight 10s

Couldn't have gotten that OAR score if it wasn't for this forum, so thank you thank you thank you to all who helped me get selected. Wishing all those who were selected smooth transitions to OCS, and all those who weren't a successful reapplication.

Catman5211

Hey y’all for those AD and pro-rec Y, has anyone hear of a tentative ship date yet or just what their command has put for their earliest release date?