• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

SWO BOARD 04 NOV 2019

sldm992

Is anyone that’s active duty able to look up my name and see if I was selected? Recruiter still hasn’t given me anything and I need to give my school career info asap so I can finalize graduation. If you want to/are able to help, can you pls pm me? Thanks!

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
Is anyone that’s active duty able to look up my name and see if I was selected? Recruiter still hasn’t given me anything and I need to give my school career info asap so I can finalize graduation. If you want to/are able to help, can you pls pm me? Thanks!

If you're getting the run around with the recruiter, simply ask your officer processor to verify in the applicant tracking system. Based off the fact you haven't heard anything might mean you didn't make this board...

sldm992

Ya someone PMed me and told me the non-select. Oh well, it was 3rd choice so we will see what happens with the other ones. Maybe my package was too catered to intel and not enough in there suggested I would be a good fit for swo...just my guess

BigRisk54

What is the clearance process like/does it need to be completed before OCS? I just got a call to set up an interview
Clearance process isn’t hard. You need to have your clearance by the time you commission. I just had my interview last week and only lasted 40 minutes, and half of that was just talking to the investigator about stuff that didn’t even deal with the clearance process. Not saying that it’s going to go like that for you, but it’s not hard. I haven’t heard anything about getting it yet, I am sure it takes awhile to process. Good luck!

Catman5211

Are any of the Active Duty selectee's from the November board still waiting for final approval and orders? I'm still waiting that's why I ask.
I am. What was your availability date? I had mine for February. I called before Christmas and said that we should know by the end of this month

Catman5211

Copy all SWO Dawgs. Glad to hear I am not the only one. Mr. Celestin keeps saying to be patient, but that is hard to do unfortunately. Hopefully soon.
The unknown is the hard part. I know we all want to go as soon as possible but at least having a class date later in the year would be better

Acsantosus

I was able to speak with Mr. Paul today and the news I got was not ideal. I was told that based on the number of SWOs that the Navy has selected over the last year and the process of trying to diversify the seats in each class, meaning having the available seats in a class meet the needs of the Navy for each community. SWOs should not expect to class up until late summer time (SUCKS!). But with that said because my command requested a FEB9 class up If someone drops or decides not to go, I could get a call to class up before then. Has anyone else AD heard any different?