• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

SWO BOARD 04 NOV 2019

kyaunaking

Congrats to all who got selected for SWO, unfortunately I did not get selected fro SWO. I was pretty confident coming into the board and so was my recruiter but it is what it is. I have a Supply board coming up and really praying that good news comes to me for this one. Looking at the stats for Supply, I am very worried I may not get selected.
What were your stats for SWO? OAR degree gpa etc.

Beardog768

Yeah my recruiter said he is hopeful for Supply cause I am a Business major but looking at past Supply boards and other stats, I am very nervous.

Jparm429

Hi everyone! I was actually on this past SWO board in November but I got selected for PAO which was my first choice. I got notified that I was selected but I haven't been given a prospective date to leave. I'm only wondering so that financially I can handle what I need to handle in a good amount of time, but I've seen in the thread how people have class dates in December while some have up to March. Should I contact my recruiter about a date or is this something you just have to wait for?

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
Hi everyone! I was actually on this past SWO board in November but I got selected for PAO which was my first choice. I got notified that I was selected but I haven't been given a prospective date to leave. I'm only wondering so that financially I can handle what I need to handle in a good amount of time, but I've seen in the thread how people have class dates in December while some have up to March. Should I contact my recruiter about a date or is this something you just have to wait for?

Yes to both.

parkers18

Major: Information Systems Management (Business Major)
GPA: 3.45
OAR 49 (I made a 77 first attempt, retook it cause I wanted aviation, didn't qualify and got a lower OAR score. Big bummer.

Your stats look good though! I can't help but ask did you have any waivers for medical, age, etc.?

parkers18

Yeah I would ask your recruiter. When was your PAO board?

calebkelly4

Good for you! I was told PAO is impossible and my recruiter even advised against me putting it on my application so I didn’t. In the end I’m glad I didn’t as I think SWO may be more up my alley but kudos to you and good luck.

exNavyOffRec

You are a unicorn, do you know how few get PAO that are not prior service? I would estimate single digits in the past 10 years.