• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

SWO BOARD 04 NOV 2019

Catman5211

I feel you. I needed a change in pace as well. And looking at the current advancement quotas. Doesn't seem like it's going to get any better for the HM community. On the bright side though I'm looking forward to wearing that FMF pin as SWO!
That’s my one regret.. Never getting the chance to earn that one. You will definitely be getting a lot of looks with that one though. But yea these quotas are rough right now so good time to being moving on.

asatoa

Has anyone found out a confirmed ocs date from their recruiter? And am I supposed to expect anything else in the mail from the navy?

GmoneyAl88

Has anyone found out a confirmed ocs date from their recruiter? And am I supposed to expect anything else in the mail from the navy?
I don’t think it’s confirmed till you get your final select letter, but my recruiters told me I’m scheduled for Feb 9. So pretty much waiting on my letter.