• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Supply Board 01 March 2021

exNavyOffRec

Can anyone explain the process for submitting an application to board? I spoke with my recruiter and he seems optimistic about how quickly I can put my application together. Yet I have my doubts. I have a unique situation as my process has been moving very quickly.

Spoke to a recruiter April 5th for first time. Was at Meps on April 12th and plan on submitting application for the May 7th Supply board deadline for Board that meets on June 1st. I haven’t taken my OAR and plan on taking it April 28th. LOR and transcripts are in process and should be good to go this week. Motivational statement is pretty much done. Went to MEPS last week and did not hear about anything yet that would DQ me.

Recruiter says I should have my application submitted right after I take the OAR (29th at the latest). If I don’t do well I won’t submit my application and just wait to retake and submit to next board.

So my questions are,

1.) What happens once the application is submitted? Does it just go straight to board or does it have to go to others?

2.) is there a cutoff on how many applications a board will take?

3.) Is my date of taking the OAR/ submitting application? cutting it too close to the May 7th deadline.

4.) Also when will my secret clearance be processed? Does that happen before the board or after?

1. it goes through a review process before going to board.
  2. kind of, it depends on how firm NRC is and can depend on designator, you never know what NRC will do.
  3. no
  4. after

If MEPS is out of the way you could really get your application together and submitted in a day.

eahmed4

1. it goes through a review process before going to board.
  2. kind of, it depends on how firm NRC is and can depend on designator, you never know what NRC will do.
  3. no
  4. after
If MEPS is out of the way you could really get your application together and submitted in a day.
Hmm. If theres a review process before being sent to the board, its just really odd I would get marked as ineligible. Dont know they couldnt catching anything potentially beforehand

russwest413

I'm thinking about going Suppo on the Reserve side. However, mostly all my experience is in healthcare admin. would this hurt my application if I decide to move forward with this ?

eahmed4

Spoke to my OR today and both him and the processor could not find anything that would make me ineligible for Supply. They will confirm with the program manager, but if it was simply an admin error or something like that, good chance I might be able to just re-submit for the June board

NevarYalnal

I'm thinking about going Suppo on the Reserve side. However, mostly all my experience is in healthcare admin. would this hurt my application if I decide to move forward with this ?

check the PA for reserve SUPPOS; if you don't check at least a few of those boxes it's unlikely you will get picked up. there might be a reserve supply thread in this site somewhere you can look into for more info as well.

russwest413

check the PA for reserve SUPPOS; if you don't check at least a few of those boxes it's unlikely you will get picked up. there might be a reserve supply thread in this site somewhere you can look into for more info as well.

Thank you for the info,
I do have a BS in healthcare management and Public health. My healthcare management degree is technically a business degree. I do have a Masters in Healthcare administration and currently working on my Masters in Public Health. As far as experience goes, I work as GS-11 for the VHA in healthcare operations as a Manager. I'm not sure if the board is particularly looking for supply direct experience outside of healthcare. However, it does seem like I meet 1 or 2 of the boxes.

NevarYalnal

Thank you for the info,
I do have a BS in healthcare management and Public health. My healthcare management degree is technically a business degree. I do have a Masters in Healthcare administration and currently working on my Masters in Public Health. As far as experience goes, I work as GS-11 for the VHA in healthcare operations as a Manager. I'm not sure if the board is particularly looking for supply direct experience outside of healthcare. However, it does seem like I meet 1 or 2 of the boxes.

you can post here for better gouge

NavyFanatic32

Anyone applying to the next Supply Board? Application due dates are coming up. Taking the OAR Thursday and hoping to get a qualifying score.

Keith.wu

Hi everyone , here’s my background
GPA: 3.52
OAR: 63
Degree: as: Business Administration, Bachelor: Finance Investment
enlisted Active Duty: 1 year and 3 months supply department
Submitted my eval waiver already
Can anyone tell me the Supply Corp boat time and the application dude date ?
I’ve been asked personnel department from my command, they don’t really know anything and told me “ go to google it, google has all the information to need “

Franca24

Hi everyone , here’s my background
GPA: 3.52
OAR: 63
Degree: as: Business Administration, Bachelor: Finance Investment
enlisted Active Duty: 1 year and 3 months supply department
Submitted my eval waiver already
Can anyone tell me the Supply Corp boat time and the application dude date ?
I’ve been asked personnel department from my command, they don’t really know anything and told me “ go to google it, google has all the information to need “
By boat time, do you mean how soon you'll be back on the water once you're finished with OCS? If so, you need to class up and graduate from supply corps school in Newport which is 27 weeks. After my friend graduated from supply corps school, he got his orders to report to his vessel about a week after graduation.

NevarYalnal

By boat time, do you mean how soon you'll be back on the water once you're finished with OCS? If so, you need to class up and graduate from supply corps school in Newport which is 27 weeks. After my friend graduated from supply corps school, he got his orders to report to his vessel about a week after graduation.
since he's asking about the application process, i'm assuming he means when the board meets as well as the application due date.

NavyFanatic32

Hey all, just scored a 44 on the OAR. I am looking to apply to supply which minimum is 45. What is the odds that I can get a OAR waiver?

Franca24

Hey all, just scored a 44 on the OAR. I am looking to apply to supply which minimum is 45. What is the odds that I can get a OAR waiver?
How many times have you taken the OAR? If once, I would suggest studying up and taking it again to get a higher score. I took the OAR twice, just see if you can reschedule it if possible.