• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Supply Board 01 JUN 2021

PontusPilot

Contributor
OCS is 13 weeks long. I believe Supply school is 5 or 6 months long. I believe once you get to Supply school you start getting BAH and you get to live on your own. Also I thought if you come in already married you will get BAH during OCS. Someone correct me if I’m wrong. As far as time in between OCS and Supply school I am not 100% sure if it’s right away. I read somewhere that it depends on the class dates for Supply school and when you graduate from OCS. RI is very expensive so I honestly would wait it out if possible, especially if BAH is given during OCS for married individuals.

@PontusPilot may have more insight as I believe they are either on the tail end of OCS or just graduated as a Supply Officer.
Yes very expensive here in RI. BAH is paid during OCS if you are married. Though a few people in my class where dealing with pay problems while at OCS which didn’t get sorted out till the very end. Yes Supply school is 6 months, and it does depend on when you graduate usually you wait a max of 2-3 months if at all for school.

Yes very expensive here in RI. BAH is paid during OCS if you are married. Though a few people in my class where dealing with pay problems while at OCS which didn’t get sorted out till the very end. Yes Supply school is 6 months, and it does depend on when you graduate usually you wait a max of 2-3 months if at all for school.
So if the spouse is living in their hometown, you still get the BAH? And if you are waiting for the Supply school to start, do you stay in Newport , and also are you still getting paid? I know nothing!

PontusPilot

Contributor
So if the spouse is living in their hometown, you still get the BAH? And if you are waiting for the Supply school to start, do you stay in Newport , and also are you still getting paid? I know nothing!
Once you are here yes you are paid at e-5 till you commission. I forget the name but yes you get paid BAH on where your wife lives still. I still have yet to figure out if I get to stay in Newport or not. Previous classes where sent home to
wait out the time out and phone mustered till school started. Though that was during Covid, so I think I’ll probably go on OHARP. Still is yet to be seen tho.

bamathis002

I receive a No/Yes but my review in BOL says that I need two yes votes to be finally selected. Did anybody else get the same thing?

exNavyOffRec

I receive a No/Yes but my review in BOL says that I need two yes votes to be finally selected. Did anybody else get the same thing?
The system is outdated with how things work, basically you need a Y from the proboard and then they would say the next would be the FINSEL, but the way it works now if you get a Y from the proboard you are going to OCS, unless you do something stupid.