• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Supply Board 01 JUN 2021

exNavyOffRec

The only thing I changed from my third to fourth application is that I started to volunteer at food banks. Not sure if that’s what put my over the edge or got on a lucky board.
Since Supply looks at stuff like that it was probably a combination of that and getting lucky.

The chance of a person picked on the 4th time are incredibly low so I hope you bought some lottery tickets lol.

villo0692

Since Supply looks at stuff like that it was probably a combination of that and getting lucky.

The chance of a person picked on the 4th time are incredibly low so I hope you bought some lottery tickets lol.
I think he actually just graduated OCS....he's the epitome of persistence and patience...he's gonna flavor the shit out of being a supply officer lol

exNavyOffRec

I think he actually just graduated OCS....he's the epitome of persistence and patience...he's gonna flavor the shit out of being a supply officer lol
yep, that is why I was saying he should have bought lottery tickets, and if he did was the car he bought from the winnings waiting for him when he walked out the gate at OCS wearing his Ensign bars? :D

Supply officer is a good deal as long as you avoid a carrier, Suppo's on CVN's get crapped on constantly.