• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

SUPPLY AUG 2013 Board

Scaevola

Arts and Crafts SME
Have to agree with doubleO above - waiting on this intel board is just painful. AD folks found out on Friday but otherwise not one word about quotas, selection rates, or anything else to give us civilians something to think about while we sit around hitting 'refresh'. I've taken up reading this supply thread just to pass the time! :)

DoubleOswo7

Have to agree with doubleO above - waiting on this intel board is just painful. AD folks found out on Friday but otherwise not one word about quotas, selection rates, or anything else to give us civilians something to think about while we sit around hitting 'refresh'. I've taken up reading this supply thread just to pass the time! :)

I laughed at the refresh part. I find myself doing the same a lot! No word anywhere on Intel Scaevola? I'm a long shot on Intel but my packet is still in on it.

Scaevola

Arts and Crafts SME
No word at all for civilians, at least not among the population who frequent these forums. AD know their personal results via BOL, but it doesn't seem like the list is out in the wild yet.

exNavyOffRec

Hmm this got me thinking. I know after speaking with my OR post SWO board that they took all of 2014 FY as well. So there will not be SWO for quite awhile. I get what you're saying about Supply FY this year being at 46 but hopefully they might start taking the 2014 FY numbers.

Perhaps Officerrec could weigh in on this...

FY 13 was already filled and shipped to OCS, any number that come out now are regarding FY14 and they have already been sending FY14 accessions to OCS, so either 46 is what they have to assign this board, or it is total FY14 accessions which means there is really less than that since FY14 spots have already been given out.

NavyDoc13

My husband is a recruiter and he told me that there is only 46 more to select for FY 14. There has been 49 already selected for FY 14. There was no quotas on how many males or females for Supply however. I do know that for SWO they were only selecting 6 females for FY 14 according to the Processor. I am just letting everyone know what I was informed. All we can really do is wait and see if we get selected! Best of luck!!!

Mr Spenz

"Your brief saved your flight' - every IP
pilot
Good luck everyone, I believe NavyOffRec has said that supply selection always tends to be low (20% is considered high) compared to aviation and SWO. Hope you all hear good news soon.

exNavyOffRec

My husband is a recruiter and he told me that there is only 46 more to select for FY 14. There has been 49 already selected for FY 14. There was no quotas on how many males or females for Supply however. I do know that for SWO they were only selecting 6 females for FY 14 according to the Processor. I am just letting everyone know what I was informed. All we can really do is wait and see if we get selected! Best of luck!!!

In all my years as a recruiter there were never male and female quotas, except for nuke sub (limited female) and nuke SWO (limited male), the reason is officers are in staterooms and they can adjust either by going up or down from 2 to 4 person staterooms.

The male/female thing goes directly against what NRC has preached for officer accessions.

SaltyDawg85

I found out from my OR today that I was not selected for Intel. He told me he had 15 applicants from NRD Atlanta and nobody got it. I wasn't very optimistic about that one anyway, and it's no big deal since I'm already pro-rec for SWO.

He said that results for Supply weren't out yet, but those should be coming soon.

NavyDoc13

In all my years as a recruiter there were never male and female quotas, except for nuke sub (limited female) and nuke SWO (limited male), the reason is officers are in staterooms and they can adjust either by going up or down from 2 to 4 person staterooms.

The male/female thing goes directly against what NRC has preached for officer accessions.

I was just relaying what I was informed. I am glad that there are not seperate quotas than for male and females. That is a relief!

NavyDoc13

As the week draws to an end, let's hope next week we get amazing news next week! This is my last shot until I get to my new command and try to reapply for one last shot. Everyone have a great weekend!!!