• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

SUPPLY AUG 2013 Board

DoubleOswo7

Here's a question... Does anyone think that impending war with Syria would raise OCS acceptance numbers? Just curious if they adjust for those kind of things.

DoubleOswo7

Happy Labor Day everyone. Just wondering if anyone heard and chatter about the Supply board? And was anyone in for Intel? I had my packet in for grins, still didn't hear back...

NavyDoc13

I haven't heard anything about results as of yet. I did however hear that quotas remaining for Supply this FY is only 46. Anyone else hear anything different?

DoubleOswo7

I haven't heard anything about results as of yet. I did however hear that quotas remaining for Supply this FY is only 46. Anyone else hear anything different?

Dang... Well I hope that they would see my age and give me a shot. This is my last board before I age out... fingers crossed.

DoubleOswo7

Hmm this got me thinking. I know after speaking with my OR post SWO board that they took all of 2014 FY as well. So there will not be SWO for quite awhile. I get what you're saying about Supply FY this year being at 46 but hopefully they might start taking the 2014 FY numbers.

Perhaps Officerrec could weigh in on this...

DoubleOswo7

Hey, where did you hear this?

Don't worry. I didn't like this information as well BUT I pinged my OR who is good about hitting his resources near Tenn for info. I'm staying optimistic in that I'll get in the 46 or they will continue to select into the FY for 2014. Fingers crossed boys and girls.

FutureSuppo

Don't worry. I didn't like this information as well BUT I pinged my OR who is good about hitting his resources near Tenn for info. I'm staying optimistic in that I'll get in the 46 or they will continue to select into the FY for 2014. Fingers crossed boys and girls.
I was just curious as to where people get their info from. My OR has told me as info became available, he'd relay it to me. He's an honest person so I'm sure he just hasn't received any. Does your OR have an idea where they are at in the selection process and/or when results would be released?

DoubleOswo7

I was just curious as to where people get their info from. My OR has told me as info became available, he'd relay it to me. He's an honest person so I'm sure he just hasn't received any. Does your OR have an idea where they are at in the selection process and/or when results would be released?

To be honest I'm still waiting to hear back from the Intel board as well so things are just taking some time. I saw a few places on here that the supply board takes some time to conclude. Some even said up to a month. I would be hopeful that this coming Monday would possibly bring us some results. I hope sooner but I doubt it. Supply keeps the Navy moving so very critical to find the right people.