• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

SUPPLY AUG 2013 Board

exNavyOffRec

I applied for the last supply board and was not selected and my OR told me that my package rolled over and is now awaiting the Aug board. I was under the impression that if you are not selected that you have to resubmit your package with improvements in order to be reconsidered. Does anyone have an idea or has heard of a case where this glitch happend?

If it "rolled over" that means it didn't actually go to board, Pro N's are rejected in the system and you have to reapply.

exNavyOffRec

My OR says for some strange reason its on the board, and hes not sure why...

probably because it didn't actually go to the last board, or it could be this, the thing is those that are pro N from one board will often sit in "at board" status in CIRIMS, I have seen some stay in the status for many months as those that are pro Y are the priority.

halfbreed83

probably because it didn't actually go to the last board, or it could be this, the thing is those that are pro N from one board will often sit in "at board" status in CIRIMS, I have seen some stay in the status for many months as those that are pro Y are the priority.
Do you think I could get selected if I was Pro N for one board and the pushed to the next board?

exNavyOffRec

Do you think I could get selected if I was Pro N for one board and the pushed to the next board?

by instruction if a person is pro N the files are "archived" and a new application is required to go to another board. either you actually missed the last one or they just haven't changed status in CIRMIS, of course maybe by some freak accident they loaded you application on the CD by accident, if then well, their fault, not yours.

FutureSuppo

Anybody care to guess at the date that they release the results? I'd like to think that it will be fast compared to the recent SWO board results. What does everyone's stats look like. Here are mine:

I turned 27 in June
6 years prior (Navy)
MP, MP, EP
SW
1 NAM
Supply/SWO
48 ASTB
3.85 Southern Illinois University (Business Management)
Passed MEPS physical April 2013
4 LOR (2 Professors, 1 College of Business Advisor, 1 Former LPO while IA)

FutureSuppo

Is anybody excited about the board convening tomorrow? I feel like the SWO board results have, in a sense, demoralized some of us applicants. This thread seems dead! From my experience in the Navy, Supply Officers are morale boosters. Where are all the future Supply Officers!?! Does ANYBODY, have ANY thoughts, feelings, or expectations of this board?

DoubleOswo7

Is anybody excited about the board convening tomorrow? I feel like the SWO board results have, in a sense, demoralized some of us applicants. This thread seems dead! From my experience in the Navy, Supply Officers are morale boosters. Where are all the future Supply Officers!?! Does ANYBODY, have ANY thoughts, feelings, or expectations of this board?

Nice! Yes I'm pumped for tomorrow! Too bad it seems that it will take some time to hear back. I hear Supply is a great community and one of my LOR's is an O-5 SUPPO. Looking forward to it!