• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

sTUPID qUESTIONS aBOUT ocs

Depends. My graduation we were allowed six each. But everyone doesn’t use all six and give their spots to others.

You’ll be able to bring who you want as long as it’s not everyone in your entire family
Thanks I have about 7 that are asking to come so that's perfect.

angiea

So I just took my OAR for the second time.. I am not good with test but first time I took it without studying I got 39 and the second time I took it I got a 43.. I am applying for Supply Corp and I need a minimum of 45… I was told my proctors to just put a waiver in.. well I am worried that because of my test I am not competitive anymore can anyone give advice cause I don’t want to apply for anything else.. I am LS and love the supply community.

exNavyOffRec

So I just took my OAR for the second time.. I am not good with test but first time I took it without studying I got 39 and the second time I took it I got a 43.. I am applying for Supply Corp and I need a minimum of 45… I was told my proctors to just put a waiver in.. well I am worried that because of my test I am not competitive anymore can anyone give advice cause I don’t want to apply for anything else.. I am LS and love the supply community.
Don't worry about the OAR, your degree and GPA will play much larger roles especially since the OAR isn't a factor if you get sent to the board. The other thing is Supply is one of the few that will look at LOR's and office evaluations. If your GPA is 3.5 or better you should be in decent shape.

The only thing to be concerned about is that those with waivers are accepted in limited numbers.

Crockerkio

I was recently selected for Supply, if you need help I’m willing to assist!

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
When does the uniform change from Whites to Blues at Navy OCS? If i graduate in September, is that still Navy White uniform?

Usually first Sunday of October is when dress blue season starts.

Usually first Monday of May is when summer whites season starts.

I should note dress blues can be worn year round.

kookylukey

When does the uniform change from Whites to Blues at Navy OCS? If i graduate in September, is that still Navy White uniform?
Depends on the command when they do the switch, I would just scroll back through the OTCN FB page to see a previous class with your number and see what they graduated in. I would guess they'd still be in Whites though

number9

Contributor
Depends on the command when they do the switch, I would just scroll back through the OTCN FB page to see a previous class with your number and see what they graduated in. I would guess they'd still be in Whites though
According to the ODS packing list, blues are mandatory for graduations from October to May. I would imagine OCS would follow the same logic.

RhodesReese

Don’t worry. You’ll buy uniforms while there and they’ll tell you what to wear. You’ll also buy blues at all points in the year and whites as well if you graduate in whites.