• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Stand by for high seas, heavy rolls in NSW and JAGC

ABMD

Bullets don't fly without Supply
This all just needs to go away, if they take his trident so what, he is retiring anyway, he can still say he was a SEAL and if they take his trident it will add more to the book he will probably write.

If they don't want pics of SEALs with bodies being taken then make sure they all acknowledge it is not allowed, then hold them accountable, not 1 or 2, but all.

Have them all sign a Page 13, now they can't say they didn't know.

nittany03

Recovering NFO. Herder of Programmers.
pilot
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Trigger warning
A worn-out phrase that makes it pathetically obvious that the person using it has no credibility. As if your using RedState as an article didn't make that blatant enough. What's next, the rebuttal from Occupy Democrats? :rolleyes:

SlickAg

pilot
A worn-out phrase that makes it pathetically obvious that the person using it has no credibility. As if your using RedState as an article didn't make that blatant enough. What's next, the rebuttal from Occupy Democrats? :rolleyes:
Worn out, but still clearly QUITE effective...:rolleyes:

To quote a worn-out phrase from a worn-out movie:
“He got you, didn’t he?”
“Yeah...he got me.”

Did you actually read the article? CDR Salamander took time from his busy cloud yelling schedule to share it. You’re probably more aligned than you'd think.

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
“Red State”
See also, douche-nozzle w/ a blog that demonstrates that he has zero understanding of how the IG process works, or other Navy administrative procedures.

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
It’s not (just) ad hominem. I listed several concrete problems with the author’s analysis. ?

SlickAg

pilot
It’s not (just) ad hominem. I listed several concrete problems with the author’s analysis. ?
I don’t know much about IGs or the like, but I did enjoy his take about Article 88 and the fact that there’s (apparently) a bunch of commissioned officers running around openly talking smack about the CiC and how it’s sort of bad for business when that happens.

I would also put my money on SOC Gallagher’s lawyer; he’s been pretty successful for his client thus far.

But I’m sure you disagree with his (and my) analysis on that as well. ?

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
I don’t know much about IGs or the like, but I did enjoy his take about Article 88 and the fact that there’s (apparently) a bunch of commissioned officers running around openly talking smack about the CiC and how it’s sort of bad for business when that happens.

I would also put my money on SOC Gallagher’s lawyer; he’s been pretty successful for his client thus far.

But I’m sure you disagree with his (and my) analysis on that as well. ?
What analysis? If NSW goes through their FNAEB equivalents process, seems like we (and POTUS) ought to respect that, absent any clear evidence of unfairness. The guy was convicted of a serious crime. If NWS decides that that crosses the threshold, so be it.

SlickAg

pilot
What analysis? If NSW goes through their FNAEB equivalents process, seems like we (and POTUS) ought to respect that, absent any clear evidence of unfairness. The guy was convicted of a serious crime. If NWS decides that that crosses the threshold, so be it.
That’s fine. It is, however, POTUS’ prerogative to NOT respect that. Such as is happening in this case.

The Navy is pretty good at appearing to scapegoat people (see recent propublica article about CDR Benson), and I’m sure SOC Gallagher’s supporters (which include POTUS) feel like he is being subjected to excessive persecution. Perhaps, given such high-level attention on this issue, a better overall strategy for NSW would be to do some introspective thinking, and handle their business themselves so other people don’t feel the need to handle their business for them.