• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

STA-21 Physical

Flamedog

Freshly stashed Ensign
Congrats to everyone who's qualified! I finally got my signed copy from Medical yesterday and faxed it down. Now I'm waiting for the "qualified" from BUMED and NOMI. Hopefully that goes a little faster than my medical dept. Oh yea, and even though Doc left notes all over the paperwork saying not to send it to NAMI the HM's faxed it to them anyway. Mr. Straten said "Let's hope it won't be a problem" when I asked him about it. Just keeping my fingers crossed now in hopes that it doesn't make a huge mess down there. Thanks again Medical Staff!!! :p

erelislt

Physical Time table

Just e-mailed my Physical and got respose that it was received and sent to BUMED. How long did it take, for all who sent theirs, to get the results back from BUMED?

OneBadSSS

FY08 STA-21 Pilot Selectee/Currently at ODU
Just e-mailed my Physical and got respose that it was received and sent to BUMED. How long did it take, for all who sent theirs, to get the results back from BUMED?

BUMED has had my paperwork since the 5th and I'm still waiting on them! :icon_rage

OneBadSSS

Well BUMED has officially had my medical paperwork for 3 weeks as of today and I just got an email back from Ed saying that it's STILL in the "Secondary reviewer" email inbox over there! :icon_rage At this rate I don't think I'll get that "Qualified" designation in time for my orders request to go out with the first batch in the first week of December :(

user2176

STA-21 Core Selectee FY08
Contributor
Well BUMED has officially had my medical paperwork for 3 weeks as of today and I just got an email back from Ed saying that it's STILL in the "Secondary reviewer" email inbox over there! :icon_rage At this rate I don't think I'll get that "Qualified" designation in time for my orders request to go out with the first batch in the first week of December :(

I'm in the same shape here. But there is still hope, 5 working days left till the first week of December. . .

OneBadSSS

There is hope! BUMED finally forwarded my paperwork back to Ed and it's now at NOMI under review!!