• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

STA-21 Physical

OneBadSSS

FY08 STA-21 Pilot Selectee/Currently at ODU
I am going to give them a call on Tuesday. Did you call Ed Straten, or someone else?

I usually just email and I use the POC email link on the website, that way even if Mr. Straten isn't in the office atleast other people monitoring the incoming emails from STA hopefuls and selectees still get responded to ASAP.

I did get an email back from Ed this morning in response to the one I sent asking what the status of my medical paperwork review was and he nad this to say: "Your physical is still at BUMED in the secondary review email box. I will forward to NOMI when received."

"Secondary review" email box sounds like a fancy name for someone over at BUMED sitting on their butt instead of reviewing my paperwork!! :icon_rage

EM1toNFO

Killing insurgents with my 'messages'!!
None
Qualified!!!!

Physical Info was received on: 23 Oct 2007

Your Physical Status is: QUALIFIED as of: 13 Nov 2007

Medical Comments:

Your HIV date is: 7 May 2007

Physical sent to NOMI: 5 Nov 2007

Physical sent to BUMED: 23 Oct 2007

Degree Plan: Valid

Degree Plan Comments:

School Acceptance: Yes

Page 13: Received

Orders Requested: Data not available

haubby

None
Contributor
Congrats! For those of us who are done and those right behind us, requests for orders wont go out till the first week of December. Just sit back now, relax and enjoy the ride.

OneBadSSS

Congrats! For those of us who are done and those right behind us, requests for orders wont go out till the first week of December. Just sit back now, relax and enjoy the ride.

Well that's good to know! Hopefully I will finally be moved into the "qualified" ranks by that time so my orders request goes out with the first group!

EM1toNFO

Killing insurgents with my 'messages'!!
None
how'd ya find that out? give a call to/email Ed? just curious..

EM1

mh53eflyguy

Stashed...again.
Still awaiting BUMED and NOMI......

Like I said, I'm sure my waiver is holding it all up...

Keepin' my fingers crossed.....

mh53eflyguy

Stashed...again.
Yes!!!!!!
Just checked this today:

Physical/Placement Information

Physical Info was received on: 24 Oct 2007
Your Physical Status is: WAIVER GRANTED as of: 15 Nov 2007
Medical Comments:
Your HIV date is: 16 Feb 2007
Physical sent to NOMI: 15 Nov 2007
Physical sent to BUMED: 25 Oct 2007
Degree Plan:
Degree Plan Comments: NEED ACCEPT LETTER FOR SUMMER SEMESTER
School Acceptance:

Now I just need the acceptance letter from my Number 1 school (Hampton University) and we'll be cooking with butter! I knew it was the waiver holding me up!

One step closer!

OneBadSSS

Yes!!!!!!
Just checked this today:

Physical/Placement Information

Physical Info was received on: 24 Oct 2007
Your Physical Status is: WAIVER GRANTED as of: 15 Nov 2007
Medical Comments:
Your HIV date is: 16 Feb 2007
Physical sent to NOMI: 15 Nov 2007
Physical sent to BUMED: 25 Oct 2007
Degree Plan:
Degree Plan Comments: NEED ACCEPT LETTER FOR SUMMER SEMESTER
School Acceptance:

Now I just need the acceptance letter from my Number 1 school (Hampton University) and we'll be cooking with butter! I knew it was the waiver holding me up!

One step closer!

Congrats! I can't believe that BUMED had your paper work for over two weeks and NOMI had it back to STA the same day! Well since it took BUMEd that long with yours I'm going to give them that long with my before I start making a stink about it. I'm so impatient!

et1nuke

pilot
Contributor
Mine was sent to NOMI and Qualified the same day as well. Seems like BUMED is the long wait for everyone.

erelislt

Bumed

Does anyone know Point of contact at BUMED? I have a question regarding Exophoria which I really need answered. E-mail or phone would be great. Thanks.